WTS Aggie Tickets - Section 117, Armchair/Aisle Seats

2,575 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by TexAgsSean
RVAggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RVAggies
RVAggies
RVAggies
RVAggies
RVAggies
RVAggies
RVAggies
RVAggies
RVAggies
TXAG4EVR
AG
For the sake of those around you, please consider selling to Ags or Ag fans only.

I absolutely understand these are your tickets and you get to do whatever you wish.

(FYI: When I post tix for sale, I always state a restriction to Ags &/or Ag fans. I quiz the buyers! Time consuming? Yes.)
Hehateme1
TXAG4EVR said:

For the sake of those around you, please consider selling to Ags or Ag fans only.

I absolutely understand these are your tickets and you get to do whatever you wish.

(FYI: When I post tix for sale, I always state a restriction to Ags &/or Ag fans. I quiz the buyers! Time consuming? Yes.)
lol, I used to think this way
RVAggies
DrToothGuy
If you're not going to use the tickets, quit buying them. There are a lot of us that would like a shot at buying season tickets ourselves instead of people like yourself making $1000 a ticket for no reason.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
brownandred
DrToothGuy said:

If you're not going to use the tickets, quit buying them. There are a lot of us that would like a shot at buying season tickets ourselves instead of people like yourself making $1000 a ticket for no reason.

where's your practice located? I want some dental work at cost…I'm not paying $1k for a crown, I want it done for $150

Brigwoods17
AG
Well it is expressly against 12th man foundation policy and part of the contract of being a season ticket holder

Not really analogous to medical care
TexAgsSean
AG
brownandred said:

DrToothGuy said:

where's your practice located? I want some dental work at cost…I'm not paying $1k for a crown, I want it done for $150

Based on your posting history it looks as if you do the same thing as the others.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.