PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

61,520 Views | 124 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by HersheyMonroe
Mr. Frodo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this guy is at it again ... seemed off.

Agsmaid user handle.

I'm an idiot and got scammed for MSU game...smh

I should have followed my gut, and takin a step back.

Repeat offender, I missed this name from list.

Mikael Williams
kiabug99@gmail.com
551-257-4324

Used Lacey Henderson for paypal transaction:
radioactivefoxy@yahoo.com

Claimed Class of 93, said all the right words (howdy, gigem, etc)

Hopefully this helps others...
KAI-Ag16
AG
fortyseven
AG
551-257-4324 tried to scam me as well
CastilloAg_16
AG
This person just tried to Scam me
Ogre09
AG
Lotsa new/untagged accounts selling bowl tickets.
roboag
AG
Wish I would have seen this earlier. Just fell victim to 979-429-3744
cb1919
AG
Watch out for emails from kellenvghak701@gmail.com. Sent Venmo over 24 hours ago and then they stopped responding to emails.
L8HIT
AG
979-429-3744 just texted me about selling their baseball tickets. How did they get my number?
Aggie09Derek
AG
L8HIT said:

979-429-3744 just texted me about selling their baseball tickets. How did they get my number?

https://texags.com/forums/11/topics/3407864/replies/65845217

You posted it before
L8HIT
AG
Genius. lol
mt3950
AG
They texted me about having tickets to sell as well. They couldn't validate any simple proof of ownership that I requested. Also provided me with a venmo account that had zero transactions associated with it.

Doesn't smell great to me…
efw96
AG
That guy just tried to scam me for 4 baseball tickets.
chrisag09
AG
Relaying this from Hutch07 after someone texted him to try to sell MY tickets from the phone number (914) 363-0097

https://texags.com/forums/11/topics/3445649/replies/67014331

EDIT: Looks like this isn't their first scam attempt as they are on page 1 of this thread and the post above mine
jdoucet
AG

(804) 645-6903 IS A THIEF. (804) 645-6903 IS A THIEF. (804) 645-6903 IS A THIEF. (804) 645-6903 IS A THIEF.

I posted this request to buy baseball tickets a few weeks back (https://texags.com/forums/11/topics/3441774/replies)

Someone with a phone number of (804) 645-6903 texted me, said he was "Steve class of 2001" with TexAgs handle and had tickets.

I said great, to make sure there's no fraud, login to your TexAgs account now and reply to my post and say "Steve here. I've got 2 I'll sell you for $70 each in section SC107 row 8".

He said "I can't do that right away. I got the login for my TexAgs on desktop and I'm out of town at the moment".

I started to smell BS and said no worries, I'm in no hurry, next time you get back send it to me. No reply.

Reached out to the TexAgs handle and asked are you this guy? He said no. So I didn't get scammed but wanted to make you aware so you can avoid it too.
Aggie0105
Scam alert: +1 (540) 730-9314

Venmo @david-cruse-21
Last four digits: 9406
jdwAg20/91
AG
206-970-2898 is a scammer! Just contacted me regarding a Lot R RV season pass. First, when he said he was selling for face value, I asked him what that was. He said $2500. I know that a lot R season passes are around $1500. When I asked for proof that was face value, and what his name is on TexAgs, I got crickets.
azrf02
AG
Just got scammed
Add: 832-936-9231
Venmo: @Joseph-rizzo-94
Last 4: 0759

Claimed to be ol ag.
jdwAg20/91
AG
azrf02 said:

Just got scammed

Claimed to be ol ag.

What are the last 4 numbers you posted?
Aggie09Derek
AG
For Venmo- staff maybe should pin what to look for when spotting a scammer.

If someone reaches out to you directly if you posted your info, have them post on your topic so you can see their profile. That stops 99% of them because it's usually fairly obvious even if they do post and can do a 10 second look.
azrf02
AG
Venmo verification. active account
azrf02
AG
I know better now. Never have had an issue before. It frustrating.
TwoSqueeze
azrf02 said:

Just got scammed

Claimed to be ol ag.

Same number just tried to get me claiming to be lotoarmy
azrf02
AG
Wow. So still at it. Did they give you another name besides lotoarmy? Glad you didn't get scammed.
TwoSqueeze
azrf02 said:

Wow. So still at it. Did they give you another name besides lotoarmy? Glad you didn't get scammed.

Nope that was it. Tried to say he was not at his house to log into computer and respond to my PM. Red flag city.
I Got Ranches
AG
jdwAg20/91 said:

206-970-2898 is a scammer! Just contacted me regarding a Lot R RV season pass. First, when he said he was selling for face value, I asked him what that was. He said $2500. I know that a lot R season passes are around $1500. When I asked for proof that was face value, and what his name is on TexAgs, I got crickets.

I didn't bite…

jdwAg20/91
AG
I Got Ranches said:

jdwAg20/91 said:

I didn't bite…

Awesome! That **** pisses me off!
aggieactor01
AG
Adding one to the list:

rbba25501@gmail.com claiming to be NewEra2023 who you can't PM on here.

Consolidated Mills Farms Inc

or

@MARYMATUSAK on venmo

Zelle and Venmo declined to let me send any money thankfully saving me from my own stupidity. When I woke up and asked them to reply to my thread on here they replied:

"I have my texags login saved on my desktop I'm out of town and couldn't make it to the game cos my father had crisis and I'm with him at the hospital."

I am looking for tickets two weeks away so I said I'm happy to wait on them to reply to the thread when they can.
Aggieterri
AG
Add this number to the list. 512 332-7211 claiming to be NewEra2023. Said he could not PM until he gets off work tomorrow afternoon. Said you could not log in on his phone. Yea, right.
JMH
AG
Same number at it again. Slightly different actually, 512-325-7211 still claiming to be NewEra2023 Do your vetting folks! Thanks for outing these misguided souls and watching out for other Ags.
riffraff
AG
JMH said:

Same number at it again. Slightly different actually, 512-325-7211 still claiming to be NewEra2023 Do your vetting folks! Thanks for outing these misguided souls and watching out for other Ags.
Same number contacted me to try to sell tickets. And just like 3 posts up, they also said they couldn't login "cos my father had crisis and I'm with him at the hospital".
1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing
AG
He's texting me now....same song, different verse
Hullabaque
AG
Been looking to buy 3 baseball tickets for the Vandy series for a few weeks. I finally added my cell number to my ad today and within a few minutes I got hit up by what appears to be the two most popular scammers on Texags:

I'm getting the "father in the hospital" story from 512-325-7211
Also contacted by 979-429-3744

I'm tempted to string them along to mess with them.
padams
AG
Had the same person trying to scam me today

Name Rebecca
Email rbba25501@gmail.com
Phone 3324001008
Enerdynamics Corporation
iisanaggie
AG
Beware of this number 972-470-6126. I was looking for 3 to the Auburn baseball game, and he scammed me. He had a screenshot of electronic tickets that looked legit.
tford12
AG
Add one to the list:

Email: Windsor22@hotmail.com
Alternate email for Zelle was pollyjwick@outlook.com
Zelle Account was linked to a "Upper Valley Holsteins, Inc."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.