***** 2026 NASCAR Cup Series *****

38,688 Views | 448 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Bunk Moreland
Gap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought this was kind of cool in a caring sort of way as Ty Gibbs lost his Dad at a young age too. Ty was 20 y/o if I recall correctly. Of course, Brexton was much younger at 11 y/o.

TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Herbst
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hurricane looked like he was shot out of cannon on this restart
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bad Hocevar
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure that's Hocevar's fault. Blaney blocked and cut him off. Thats Bristol baby.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice driving by Logano to take that race.
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bristol baby. Now that it's not a Toyota freight train and everyone is even the season has finally gotten fun.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Language warning

TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was watching football, so I didn't see the race. You got really eff up bad to piss of Ryan Blaney like that
sts7049
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
blaney gets pissed about everything
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burdizzo said:

I was watching football, so I didn't see the race. You got really eff up bad to piss of Ryan Blaney like that


Blaney did it to himself. Good luck trying to block Hocevar there. What happened happens 100% of the time.
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watching all the vids, Hocevar landed at least 2 haymakers. Blaney had a big cut over his eye.

All the interviews after, Hocevar didn't look like he had a mark on him. He has about 8" on Blaney. Like Obi Wan told Anakin, "you can't win. I hold the high ground".

Like him or hate him, Hocevar is easily the most talented young driver in the series. He's holding his own with the mega teams and doing it in way lesser equipment. He reminds me of a very raw Kyle Busch. Talent with no end and extremely arrogant.

Put him in an HMS or Gibbs car with the best toys and tech and he would be scary.
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PJYoung said:

Burdizzo said:

I was watching football, so I didn't see the race. You got really eff up bad to piss of Ryan Blaney like that


Blaney did it to himself. Good luck trying to block Hocevar there. What happened happens 100% of the time.



I watched the replay last night after I commented (was watching Ole Miss-LSU) Not a fan of Hocevar, but I can't really pin that wreck on him.

I have a 12 sticker on my truck too, but Blaney looks like he is in panic mode in the big picture. Hocevar was racing pretty clean last night (contrary to his reputation and it being Bristol) and had some exchanges that were fun to watch.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As someone who watched it live, I'll never forget his voice cheering for Mikey and then immediately switching to "I hope Dale's ok"

Sad news for DW and his family.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Context:







Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hell of a race by Larson. Absolutely dominant. Great finish overtaking the 19 too.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BTHO all
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you for the amazing birthday present today Larson 5 and HMS. BTHO last night's bull*****
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2026/09/29/cup-series-2026-brad-keselowski-rfk-racing-departure/amp/

Pretty wild news. Brad is out at the team he became an owner of. Frustrations with either Ford or Fenway Group or both seem to have led to it.

His results definitely weren't good to be leader of a team but Fenway are pure bean counters so it'll be interesting to see the fallout. Either way, both Buescher and Preece were more fun to watch than Brad.
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do you fire a guy who has a financial ownership stake? That's bizarre.
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mathguy64 said:

How do you fire a guy who has a financial ownership stake? That's bizarre.


I think Brad initiated it, or at least helped let it come to a head. He has been fed up with Ford, RF or both.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BK has complained about Ford support and the #6 doesn't have a charter for next year if I recall correctly.
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think there were also rumors Brad may do something with Dodge when they return.

Seems like the only program blue oval gives a rip about is Penske, and only 2/3 of that team at that. I still don't know how Wood Bros has stayed around all these years.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Too much historical value to Wood Brothers Racing for Ford. Penske putting Blaney in the 21 and giving them a technical alliance helped drag them out of the partial schedule years too.
Biggest irony is the Rousch Yates Engines doesn't provide RFK the best Ford engines.
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The other aspect is the team is half owned by Fenway Group, who treat these investments in teams like assets. And in a sport where money can get out of control fast, I bet their bean counters don't let a single dollar get spent that doesn't have to be.
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Fun news.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.