*****Official Dallas Stars 2023-2024 Season Thread*****

422,908 Views | 7714 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Emotional Support Cobra
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wouldn't stress to much about this. He's a guy who's going to play if he can play and doesn't need to be on the ice at practice. Just show up, lace up and go if you can.
BassCowboy33
shack009 said:

Rumors have been floating around of a broken wrist. My guess is he's likely done for the playoffs, and the team is keeping mum.
Tksymm7
AG
Well if that's the case then he's for sure done.
FTAco07
AG
Roope in Game 7:
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Good to know the "take a knee and huddle around while coach writes on a a whiteboard stuck on the glass" culture is the same from childhood hockey through NHL.
Tksymm7
AG
Did it ever work as a child? Absolutely not, but we looked cool doing it.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
No because half the kids are wriggling or playing grabass.

In my kid's high school team, the coach would come up with these elaborate drills. You couldn't read them on the board and then even the coaches they would be confused and have to refer back.
rynning
AG
Emotional Support Cobra said:

No because half the kids are wriggling or playing grabass.

In my kid's high school team, the coach would come up with these elaborate drills. You couldn't read them on the board and then even the coaches they would be confused and have to refer back.
When my son was young, I took him to a hockey practice with an existing team. I said "Whatever you do, do not be first in line for any drill." Of course he ended up first in line, and the hilarity ensued.
micahb2002
AG
Roope was hurt going into the playoffs and is -1 with 2 goals and 4 assists.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
If that's a goal then we got robbed the other night for sure
beagle2009
AG
All I do is Nguyen
WAKE TF UP YOU HOCKEY LOVING FOOLS, IT'S MF GAMEDAY!!!

Grapesoda2525

Break out the pantera. We should hear it plenty this series.
We fixed the keg
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

FWAppraiser
AG
WyoAgg10
AG
My buddy told me he's got 2 in section 312 row A (front row, not AA in this section) for $200 each if anyone is interested. Shoot twice side right on the goal line. Sat there several times, awesome seats.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Dang I need to charge more for mine I guess lol.
WyoAgg10
AG
No clue what he paid face or what they're going for atm… should have checked before posting. Not trying to sling someone else's overcharge here! Sorry about that, folks.
micahb2002
AG
Those seats are worth 200 for the average customer. Double check what Ticketmaster wants, including their BS fees. I sell mine for face or what I paid for them, but nobody is obligated to do so.
Out in Left Field
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
WyoAgg10 said:

No clue what he paid face or what they're going for atm… should have checked before posting. Not trying to sling someone else's overcharge here! Sorry about that, folks.

Don't be sorry. Honestly, I'm sorry if my comment came off that way.

That's fair pricing on stub hub and stuff no joke. I was only making my comment because I haven't up charged mine like that on here or to neighbors. Personal problem I guess.
flintdragon
AG
suggested parking for this Saturday's game? I booked "South Victory 1" garage for $60 (after fees) but can cancel any time if there is a better option!
Roll the Bones
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C7UznHoOmQG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
flintdragon said:

suggested parking for this Saturday's game? I booked "South Victory 1" garage for $60 (after fees) but can cancel any time if there is a better option!

If you go early enough, Tom Thumb and grab a drink k before at the bar and they will validate your parking.
FWAppraiser
AG
flintdragon said:

There are always people trying to unload their passes day of: blue lot, lexus garage, comerica garage. I just got a comerica pass for tonight for $40.

During the season, you can even get in the "player's lot" (orange lot) for relatively cheap. Those spots are crazy for the playoffs though.
gabehcoud
Im a season ticket holder and never pay for parking as it's as expensive as my seats. Unless hail is in the forecast I'll park under Woodall for $25
Absolute
AG
When I used prestige's tickets earlier this year, was running late and pulled into the garage by the w. Had cash out for parking and the dude said there was a special cash price of 20 and waved me in. He definitely pocketed the money, but that wasn't my problem. Imagine he did pretty well with his scheme until he gets caught

Eta prestige's seats are great and his no markup to friends and aggies policy is cool and much appreciated! I suffer from the same affliction, nice to not be alone.

And LFG! Ready for this to start and not have to wait until 930!
shack009
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

flintdragon said:

If you go early enough, Tom Thumb and grab a drink k before at the bar and they will validate your parking.

Should planned way ahead like me and my wife and live at Northend until they kick you out due to demolition.
Danny Vermin
I also had a buddy that lived there and used his name to park on the top floor. It was great for a few years.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
I had a dream/nightmare last night that I was the Zamboni driver and it stopped working in the middle of the ice, and they had to bring in a tow truck to remove it from the ice which delayed the end of the game!
Roll the Bones
AG
That's hilarious. Hope it's a good omen.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
I am trying to piece it back together since I always forget, to determine the significance, or if I just need to stop listening to podcasts while falling asleep!
All I do is Nguyen
I'll be following along on here and the ESPN app. Gents let's break tradition and win tonight!
Roll the Bones
AG
No kidding! It was funny hearing Robo say he's never won a game 1 in his career, in a funny/bizarre way.
TV Casualty
AG
gabehcoud said:

Im a season ticket holder and never pay for parking as it's as expensive as my seats. Unless hail is in the forecast I'll park under Woodall for $25

$25? I pay $5 to park in that same area.
First Page Last Page
Page 181 of 221

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.