*****Official Dallas Stars 2023-2024 Season Thread*****

479,393 Views | 7885 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Legal Custodian
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gabehcoud said:

Season ticket holders looking for add ons, it opened up this morning and they're going fast
Yea... Maybe I don't understand fully how it works, but the seats next to mine are way more in value than what mine are. Makes no sense for an add on.
FWAppraiser
AG
Essentially it's a STH presale. You get access to face value tickets before the general public, not at the discounted STH rate.
Prices are ridiculous this season.
gabehcoud
It actually is a discounted rate, though you're right it's quite a bit more expensive than our season seat rate. I emailed my rep about getting 5 tickets for a game (there's a limit of 4) His reply
"I can get you the 5 seats, just one of them will be ran at the gate rate price."

They're not in my account yet so I don't know what the difference is. Will update when it goes through.
gabehcoud
So the add on rate is about 10% cheaper than the gate rate. I don't know what the season ticket rate is though since it's not my normal section.
FWAppraiser
AG
You're right. It's so hard to tell because of the variable pricing.
I swear, every game is priced differently.
I just saw that opening night in my section is SIGNIFICANTLY higher than my average cost. Crazy that's a "discount".
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
I looked at the 12/27 game, and the tickets next to mine are $41/each higher at our discount. Dumb
gabehcoud
The ticket prices for each game were different last year also. But the add ons were the same cost as our season tickets. Sneaky change they put in there without telling us.
Cappo
AG
So excited for season and to be back at the AAC
FWAppraiser
AG
Vernon's son and Frisco's own:

GrapevineAg
AG
@Legal Custodian: time to start the new season thread!

Just purchased 2 tix to see Stars/Panthers in Finland on Nov. 1 - taking my son. There are still a few tix left on StubHub.
Legal Custodian
AG
GrapevineAg said:

@Legal Custodian: time to start the new season thread!

Just purchased 2 tix to see Stars/Panthers in Finland on Nov. 1 - taking my son. There are still a few tix left on StubHub.

Here you go!

https://texags.com/forums/10/topics/3480445
First Page Refresh
Page 226 of 226

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.