****New Mexico Collegiate Classic Indoor track Meet 2023****

3,054 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Look Out Below
triniaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Performance List

bbb909f3-unm-collegiate-classic-performance-list.pdf (storage.googleapis.com)

Live results link. No up to date live results expected from Liverunning results. Only after the event is complete

Meet Results (liverunningresults.com)

Live video stream through subscription paid Flotrack

2023 New Mexico Collegiate Classic - News - FloTrack

taylorswift13
AG
Hate meets where we have to pay to watch however this will be a fun meet! Going against tu, lsu, and arkansas is good competition! Won't have a full squad with us as distance won't make the trip. Meet is divided by seeded and unseeded heats! Devin Dixon will also be running as well!
taylorswift13
AG
Also having 143 women running a 200 and 108 men running the 200 is just insane on an indoor track... this meet will take forever
Anchorhold
I can't watch right now but….. HOW? And more importantly Why? That's redonkulous.
taylorswift13
AG
Meet Schedule: https://storage.googleapis.com/golobos-com/2023/02/2dea13ce-2023-new-mexico-collegiate-classic-schedule.pdf
taylorswift13
AG
Landon Helms and Caleb Murdock both go 17'0 to win the B section pole vault!

taylorswift13
AG
DeVante Mount runs 21.21 for a .14 second pr to place 4th in the unseeded 200
triniaggie
AG
I guess there is no heat by heat live results for running events and same for jumps and throws.
We have to wait till the event is complete for the complete results to be posted
taylorswift13
AG
I know this is really unprofessional and dumb! How do they expect fans to keep up with the sport! I can't imagine the monthly price, I'm sure it's 30+ dollars monthly which is ******ed!
taylorswift13
AG
And the fact that the results can't even be live is insane! Other meets give us splits every 200 meters and every attempt in a field event but for this we have to wait hours until completion of the entire event! I hate this.
taylorswift13
AG
Sure let's rely on our social media team which is one of the worst in the country
taylorswift13
AG
23.30 for Camryn Dickson! Huge improvement!
triniaggie
AG
taylorswift13 said:

Sure let's rely on our social media team which is one of the worst in the country

Yeah I know. Sometimes they don't even know who competing. Last week they put up a meet day photo with Chevannie Hanson and he wasn't even competing that day.

https://instagr.am/p/Cn9i5Javmi9
taylorswift13
AG
LOL
taylorswift13
AG
Camryn Dickson wins the unseeded section with her huge PR! Kennedy Wade 4th with a 23.54
taylorswift13
AG
13'5 for Abadie
taylorswift13
AG
Seems as if Texas State has a better men's sprint team compared to ours
taylorswift13
AG
52.5 for Jermaisha Arnold
52.96 for Tierra Robinson Jones
53.53 for Sanu Jallow
Guest Commenter
Jermaisha Arnold's 52.5 obtains a life indoor best over her 53.01 indoor best last year at Coastal Carolina. She may be a killer outdoor. She ran well with the leader but stumbled and lost her momentum. Had she kept her balance she would have been right there with Jones of USC at 51.8(3rd best in NCAA)
taylorswift13
AG
The track social media team just gave up posting
Guest Commenter
Sanu is looking good and is a few tenth off of her outdoor 400 best last year in high school. Coming along nicely!
taylorswift13
AG
Devon Dixon won his heat with a 1:48.5! After a rough 2 seasons battling injuries and struggling to get back! A solid indoor opener for him!
taylorswift13
AG
texas has its 2nd 800 runner go 1:46… they are 800 Meter U
Guest Commenter
Tierra didn't get out too well compared to the other girls. She may be lacking confidence in her foot speed at this time of the year. She was by no means blown out but didn't go for the pole settling to sit back behind the leaders and to her best to stay close. To be able to run a 50. outdoor last year means she has respectable foot speed but she hasn't tapped into it yet. Keep training and she will get there.
taylorswift13
AG
Guest Commenter said:

Sanu is looking good and is a few tenth off of her outdoor 400 best last year in high school. Coming along nicely!
I am a huge fan of Sanu! After running her 2:07 last week! I'm so excited to see what she can do! I bet outdoors she goes 52.0 and 2:03.5! Might be crazy but her promise and potential are there! She's putting up results and will only get better!
TRM
AG
taylorswift13 said:

they are 800 Meter U
Guest Commenter
Schwartzman 46.76 didnt get the pole but ran the 2nd 200 strong to overtake the 2 runners to the finish. Looking much better than his last outing in the open. Good job!
taylorswift13
AG
Jermaisha is becoming an elite quarter miler!! With her 51 splits and a 52.5 that's impressive! I bet some time the next month she runs a 51.9 or lower and gets into nationals and scores! She's adapted well in her time at a&m!
taylorswift13
AG
Okay I am lying, I'm just angry and jealous in their successes and because I know a few of their distance runners and like every tu person, they love to brag!
taylorswift13
AG
Thank you for the live updates! This is very much appreciated! <3
taylorswift13
AG
I wonder how high jump is going
Guest Commenter
OU looking good in men's 400; they currently have the top 2 men: 45.9 & 46.3. Ashton Schwartzman currently in 6th (46.76)
Guest Commenter
James Smith makes it to the break from lane 4 in last in mid 22, closes last 50 to finish 46.96 2nd to LSU
Guest Commenter
A&M women go 1-2 Distin 6'4.5" & Sara 6'1.5 WOw! That, as of today, puts Sara tied for 3rd on performance list from last week's data. Both girls PR indoors over last year's best. Distin improves indoor PR by 1 inch/ Sara by 1.5" over last year's indoor 6'0".
Day 1 broadcast over.
taylorswift13
AG
Guest Commenter said:

A&M women go 1-2 Distin 6'4.5" & Sara 6'1.5 WOw!
boom! HIGH JUMP U! Bara clinches her ticket! Let's hope she can keep climbing!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.