Men's Tennis Lineup 2022

870 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aceswimmer09
Ag4eva95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Curious to see what you guys think will be the tennis lineup for the men's team for the upcoming spring season. Lots of changes this year!
Chapa96
AG
This will be interesting. We lost alot!

Im not sure which spots each will take but I assume Noah, Pierce, Guido and Raphael will be in the everyday lineup. Not sure about the new recruits but they are blue chippers. Maybe the Baylor transfer will be in the lineup as well.
Ag4eva95
I'm kind of thinking:

1: Giulio Perego
2: Noah Schachter
3: Pierce Rollins
4: Matthias Ross
5: Luke Casper
6: Raphael/Rahul/Guido/Stefan/Kenner/Austin

Obviously a lot of play and growth is expected, but I think these two freshmen are going to make an immediate impact. They are that good
Chapa96
AG
cbmik95 said:

I'm kind of thinking:

1: Giulio Perego
2: Noah Schachter
3: Pierce Rollins
4: Matthias Ross
5: Luke Casper
6: Raphael/Rahul/Guido/Stefan/Kenner/Austin

Obviously a lot of play and growth is expected, but I think these two freshmen are going to make an immediate impact. They are that good

Im not up speed on the Freshman. But 1 playing line 1? Wow. Nice to see that!
Ag4eva95
I think he has the Hady upside. He was ranked as high as the #1 recruiting in the country, currently #3. He is as close to a #1 as we have. Our lineup is full of 3-6s
bigfoot10s
AG
cbmik95 said:

Our lineup is full of 3-6s

Which will make it very tough to win matches in the SEC. Denton and O'Shea will need to coach their butts off this year
Aceswimmer09
Kenner Taylor is very underrated, can turn into a brick wall when down, I think he redshirted last year due to injury but let's see, they really need to pick up 2-3 studs next year in recruiting.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.