NHL Playoffs

2,649 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FL_Ag1998
SpicyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who ya got this year? I'm leaning Tampa Bay repeat since they got Kucherov and Stamkos back.
Ag 11
AG
Caps
Danther37
AG
Jumping on the Panthers bandwagon but it will probably come down to Tampa and Colorado
HockeyAg07
AG
Hard not to pick Tampa. They're just so deep and their system is almost unbeatable over seven games I think. I wouldn't mind seeing a Tampa/Vegas final.

I also wanna see Nashville bow out in the first round because screw Nashville.
NASAg03
These playoff games have been great. Lots of OT winners, amazing saves, great D, and my Avs have 8k fans tonight and Ball is lit.

These game 1's are setting up for an amazing 2021 Stanley Cup!
SpicyAg
AG
I'm loving it so far. Mackinnon was an absolute rocket on the ice last night. Blues don't have a chance. I'm hoping Minnesota can jump on Vegas again tonight. I had Kaprizov on my fantasy team this year and he's electric.
Danther37
AG
Avs top line was absolutely dominant last night. Personal favorite was Landeskogs Gordie Howe Hat trick last night....he absolutely pummeled that guy. What a leader.
SpicyAg
AG
Panthers starting Driedger over Bobrovsky tonight. I expect a 2-0 start for Tampa.
Ag 11
AG
On the Islanders bandwagon. I hate Syd. Beat the Pens!
SpicyAg
AG
I pity Connor McDavid and Leon Draisatl. No superstar should be put through the Edmonton management experience.
TXAggie2011
AG
SpicyAg said:

I pity Connor McDavid and Leon Draisatl. No superstar should be put through the Edmonton management experience.
They're the Mike Trout and Shohei Othani of the NHL and its really a shame for hockey fans the same way its a shame for baseball fans.
Ag 11
AG
Go Islanders
Russ Dalrymple
AG
When the Stars aren't in it, I always pull for Montreal. So far a good consolation.
CrawlingNo5
AG
Vegas is going to boat race Montreal this series.
CrawlingNo5
AG
Vegas will boat race them in game 1 only is what I meant to say. Did not see that coming.
HTownAg
AG
CrawlingNo5 said:

Vegas will boat race them in game 1 only is what I meant to say. Did not see that coming.
Montreal played much better last night. Will be an interesting game 3 Friday night.
Gap
AG
Vegas owned game 3 for 58 minutes only for the goalie to give away one of the worst playoff goals ever at the end of regulation and then their defense collapsed in OT.

Montreal now leads the series 2-1.
CrawlingNo5
AG
Well that was fun game. Still don't understand how Montreal is leading the series now.

How was that not offside by Anderson on the OT goal? Wasnt he passed the blue line when he knocked down the pass?
Pvilleaggie
Let's go golden knights
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Habs!!!
HockeyAg07
AG
This round has been awesome on both sides. No better tournament in sports.
CrawlingNo5
AG
Nailed it..

Now hopefully TB can put away the islanders and I won't be mad who wins the cup.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Habs!
Gap
AG
Kudos to the Habs. Going in, I thought there was a high probability of a 4-0 Vegas sweep.

Time to stop underestimating Montreal. They are playing some really good hockey.
Ag 11
AG
Dang, I was hoping the Islanders could pull it out over TB
Ag 11
AG
TB up 2-0 now. I don't see Montreal coming back from that. Lightning going to make it back to back
FL_Ag1998
AG
If Vasy keeps playing like he did last night it would be an extreme longshot for Montreal to pull it off now. The Bolts were really bad last night, just completely off - sloppy passing and puckhandling. Meanwhile, I felt like the Canadiens gave it their best shot. And because of Vasy the Lightning still walked out with the win. Gotta be pretty demoralizing to Montreal, even for pros.
jefe95
AG
Tampa Bay is just so strong

TXAggie2011
AG
jefe95 said:

Tampa Bay is just so strong

Yep. Their depth is impressive. They benefited greatly from being able to run so high over the salary cap this year and keep their depth players around. It'll be another interesting off-season for them trying to get cap compliant.

And gonna be a lot of discussion this off-season about how perfect it worked out for them this year.

(Kudos to them for building a deep roster; don't mean to sound 100% sour grapes. Just a little sour grapes. )
Ag 11
AG
Don't worry, I can't stand them either.
Probably going to get the sweep
HalifaxAg
AG
Attendance in Montreal for a game 4... Trudeau should be impeached for letting that happen.

NHL should be pissed and bring the team to Texas!
tk for tu juan
awesome shot to get the win for the Canadiens
Ag 11
AG
TB will probably finish them off tomorrow
FL_Ag1998
AG
Whooooo!!! They didn't the sweep but after last year having to celebrate in an empty arena it's really nice to see them win it in front of the home crowd and their families. And I love the fact it wasn't the star players that carried the team in this series, it was the third line of Gourde, Goodrow, and Coleman who were the real MVPs.

Time for another drunken celebration boat parade!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.