*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

260,899 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
kill0509
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dwit is the best one I know to teach you some trials strategies! That being said, feel free to shoot a party invite to me and I'll be glad to run some crucible and some trials any time you see me on! I'll be the first to say that my PvP skills and elo rating are VERY average at best, but just learning when to push and staying out of snipe lanes changed my K/D ratio on trials a ton!
kill0509
AG
Almost forgot, post the stats Red!!!
Bulldog73
AG
Dang kill, three posts in a row. You need some football in your life.
titanmaster_race
Playing witcher atm but if yall need someone for the raid, hit me up

mid9012
AggieVictor10
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
While you are here you should check out Jacks Bbq. The owner is an Ag, and the bbq editor from Texas monthly praised jack on his bbq

I moved here last October but I hadn't heard of Jacks. I'll have to check it out.

Nice, they have shiner on tap.

Are you involved with the Aggie club up here? There are watch parties and we hold muster. I was the former president until earlier this year. If not look up the western Washington a&m club on facebook

Sweet. I tend to keep the fridge stocked with Shiner (roommate aopreciates it too) but finding it on tap is great. I've only ever seen it on tap at the Taphouse.

I'm not involved with any of the organizations up here yet. I've been slacking in that regard and need to look into them.

They are meeting at art marble 21 for the game tomorrow if you need a place to watch

I might need a break from PAX stuff (though I skipped today because work). I usually just watch our games at Gameworks next to the convention center, since it's always during PAX.

Also, to be on topic.

946h -0h deleted
5 weeks 4 days 10 hours 36 minutes 5 seconds
3 active and 0 deleted characters.

>_>
Beezy2389
AG
Raid? I'm on if anyone wants to get one going.
kill0509
AG
Boogie and I are online waiting for you slackers if you want to raid tonight. This gives us half a raid right there. Holder, after hoops you want in?

1. Beezy
2. Boogie05
3. kill0509
4. caholder?
5. Bueller?
6. Bueller?
spieg12
AG
I'm in if y'all need more.
Drake aTm
AG
What about midnight yell? (The real one, not beau holder)
koadie
AG
Whoa whoa whoa no one was saying yes today now y'all are on?!? I'm hurrying I'm sorry
kill0509
AG
Sorry man, grabbing the checkpoint on golgoroth right now woth another character so we can run it later this weekend. Beezy had a couple of guys he had already been running with jumped in to raid so just now saw this response. I'm not crashing any time soon either, tho.
bevokilla
AG
I managed to pug Golgoroth last night. Feels good to finish the MoT
Boogie05
AG
After the crazy game, any one up for funishing the raid?
Beezy2389
AG
I'm in.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
Boogie and I are online waiting for you slackers if you want to raid tonight. This gives us half a raid right there. Holder, after hoops you want in?

1. Beezy
2. Boogie05
3. kill0509
4. caholder?
5. Bueller?
6. Bueller?
Spieg and I are in a group right now
Beezy2389
AG
Raid, Raid, Raid, Raid!!!!!!
Beezy2389
AG
What time are we running VoG today? 7:00ish? Nowish?
Drake aTm
AG
Hopefully tu is getting blown out around that time. I might hop on
Bulldog73
AG
I'm jumping on now to see if anyone else is. How many do we need?
Beezy2389
AG
Dual monitors for the win
Beezy2389
AG
Get on now if you can. We have 5 ready to go.
koadie
AG
Did VOG for the first time thanks guy!
kill0509
AG
Btw, thanks to everyone that jumped in for the multiple raids this weekend!! They are still my absolute favorite part of Destiny!
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Can you still get Y1 drops from VoG? Looking at you vex mytho
Beezy2389
AG
Picked it up yesterday from it
Beezy2389
AG
I'm gonna need to run Prison of Elders some time this week to get some grimoire for the final boss if anybody can help
koadie
AG
quote:
I'm gonna need to run Prison of Elders some time this week to get some grimoire for the final boss if anybody can help
What day?
koadie
AG
quote:
Dwit is the best one I know to teach you some trials strategies! That being said, feel free to shoot a party invite to me and I'll be glad to run some crucible and some trials any time you see me on! I'll be the first to say that my PvP skills and elo rating are VERY average at best, but just learning when to push and staying out of snipe lanes changed my K/D ratio on trials a ton!
Kill thanks for the heads up! My elo is well below average. Mostly because I'm a terrible sniper.
Beezy2389
AG
Just some time this week, I imagine we'll be on at the same time at some point so whenever is easiest for you
Bulldog73
AG
I need to beat Thalnok. That's this week, right?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
ill help out with PoE or CoE as well
Pac1698
AG
That's all I have left to do as well. Let me know if you need/want help and when you would like to get it done.
Bulldog73
AG
I'm going to try to get on tonight just long enough to get that knocked out. The foreign exchange student staying with us is loving Friday Night Lights, so my time on the big TV has been limited.
Pac1698
AG
Sounds good, I'll be on tonight as well. Send me an invite when you are ready. Mr. Kyle, are you going to be on tonight as well?
Bulldog73

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.