*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

260,897 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Ph.D.Aggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have the HereAfter Sniper rifle? It has a very unique scope.. Not QB bow odd.. but interesting.. Makes a cool noise too.
spieg12
AG
I have but haven't even equipped it. Impact is low.
MBAR
AG
Anyone want to do a nightfall?
Jack Burton
AG
Cooking dinner and then I'll be down to get one shotted (see how good a sales job that was?!?)
MBAR
AG
Sounds good just send me a message
Prime0882
AG
I'd be up for it, but my warlock is only 265. Feel like after doing it on my titan that it's not that difficult.

Prime0882
30_Days
AG
last chance before it resets, trying to find a group to do the nightfall right now.

add me G8SPECTRE, i'm at 294 light
AG Custom
AG
Finally over 290 now (291). Got enough marks saved to get the year 2 Truth and was lucky enough to have a blue machine gun drop at 295 and infused the Truth higher. Got 300 level boots, 300 level shotgun with all other items at 285 or higher.

I like how the engrams are affected by light level as that makes it much easier as long as i remember to max my light level before turning in each one.

3 Coin Stack exotic drops helped a bunch. I have 3 exotic helmets for my hunter, 1 set of gauntlets, 2 chest pieces, Year 2 Fourth Horseman x2 , Hereafter, year 2 Suros x 2, Jade Rabbit, plus some stuff for my warlock and titan (who i haven't even started to play with yet).

Finished a Queen's Quest Last Night and got the Boolean Gimini - This scout rifle sounds cool and hits hard. I like the Jade Rabbit a bit better because of the Fate of All Fools stackable perk.

I think i'm ready for a run on the raid once the rest of my normal crew gets up over 280.

So far i like year 2, but don't like the fact that year 1 weapons are now basically shards and parts..just can't bring myself to dismantle all that hard work..not yet anyways.
Tex117
AG
Alright, the day of reckoning has come.

Obviously, with as many people wanting to do the raid (and at various levels) it will be hard to coordinate everyone...So with that in mind....Lets throw a time out.

Wednesday, September 23rd, 7pm. (we can work on the time if we are having coordinating issues). Would rather take people who not done ANY of the raid. I figure we can try each section for awhile and see the mechanics for ourselves, then hop on line and read a strategy if/when we are having trouble.

Who wants in? Put your Psn in your post so I can make a note. Also, not that the lineup is subject to change in terms of when people can hop and and whether they think they are high enough level. (Really, being over 290 is the recommended level, and I doubt we will be able to take down oryx...but it will be fun regardless).

(1) Tex117 (294)
(2) salgambino (285)...Grind today Sal! Hopefully you can get to 290 at raid time.
(3) Prime0882 (hopefully 290, something)
(4) Midnight Yell
(5) Red??? (He hasn't responded yet, but I know he wants to...and he is high level) or JackBurton04 (GRIND DUDE GRIND!)
(6) AggieBones

Alts...

Marsuvees, there is at least another full raid team here on TexAgs, if not, I'm sure we can keep our mouth shut and not spoil anything if you want to join in another time.

Drake aTm
AG
IN
Titan

Warlock is at 285
-salgambino
Prime0882
AG
I'm in. Prime0882 high 280's Titan defender or maxed sunbreaker. Should be in that 290s by raid time.
Saxsoon
AG
Can't until thursday
Saxsoon
AG
Damn was really hoping to raid blind with you guys
30_Days
AG
I don't know when I'll be able to raid. I get interrupted too much during normal hours to commit to an entire raid, I might have to just brew a pot of coffee and do it overnight sometime.

I'm ready though, sitting at 295.
Beau Holder
AG
In. MidnightYell.
Jack Burton
AG
I'd love to be in, but I'm only at 261 right now- bubble bro or half-arsed Sunbreaker

PSN- JackBurton04
redbaron788
AG
I might be able to, Thursday would be better but I do want to get started on this raid. Put me as a tentative yes
Saxsoon
AG
You can get legendary marks three times from playing zone control today
30_Days
AG
quote:
You can get legendary marks three times from playing zone control today
how does that work?

so you can get 45 marks from playing crucible today?
Saxsoon
AG
Supposedly. Saw it on GAF and Reddit. Apparently you get 10 marks/win
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Alright, the day of reckoning has come.

Obviously, with as many people wanting to do the raid (and at various levels) it will be hard to coordinate everyone...So with that in mind....Lets throw a time out.

Wednesday, September 23rd, 7pm. (we can work on the time if we are having coordinating issues). Would rather take people who not done ANY of the raid. I figure we can try each section for awhile and see the mechanics for ourselves, then hop on line and read a strategy if/when we are having trouble.

Who wants in? Put your Psn in your post so I can make a note. Also, not that the lineup is subject to change in terms of when people can hop and and whether they think they are high enough level. (Really, being over 290 is the recommended level, and I doubt we will be able to take down oryx...but it will be fun regardless).

(1) Tex117 (294)
(2) salgambino (285)...Grind today Sal! Hopefully you can get to 290 at raid time.
(3) Prime0882 (hopefully 290, something)
(4) Midnight Yell
(5) Red??? (He hasn't responded yet, but I know he wants to...and he is high level) or JackBurton04 (GRIND DUDE GRIND!)
(6) AggieBones

Alts...

Marsuvees, there is at least another full raid team here on TexAgs, if not, I'm sure we can keep our mouth shut and not spoil anything if you want to join in another time.

I didn't make the cut?! Red and I are each over 290...
Beau Holder
AG
I'm at 285, will be above 290 before the end of the day. So go ahead and cement me.
Saxsoon
AG
I actually don't care that much on going in blind I just don't want to wait another week before people want to run it again
Drake aTm
AG
I'm 295 with my Titan.

-salgambino
30_Days
AG
quote:
Supposedly. Saw it on GAF and Reddit. Apparently you get 10 marks/win
confirmed. 3 matches of control, awarded 10 marks each time. back in orbit it shows 15 marks for doing a rift mach now

Bungie going full Oprah today
Saxsoon
AG
292 now
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am 295... I want in tonight.. let me know. TheForrestFires
MBAR
AG
I'll probably try to run it with Reddit tonight if I can get a piece or two. I'm at 289.
Beau Holder
AG
I''m 288.
redbaron788
AG
I'll be there
Saxsoon
AG
Just got Susanoo that is the warlock legendary fusion rifle that changes elements based on your subclass
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Just got Susanoo that is the warlock legendary fusion rifle that changes elements based on your subclass

It is nice.. Just wait til you get the exotic warlock scout rifle.. Thing is very nice looking and pretty fun to use.
kill0509
AG
Well, I finally caved in and bought the Taken King on Monday. Planned on waiting a bit to get it but my buddies had already bought it. I'm a good week or so behind all of you but definitely looking forward to the new raid and such! It is so weird to have blue gear that beats all my old exotics and legendary gear.

Edit to add my PSN: kill0509

Feel free to add me if I haven't already played with you from the first year of Destiny.
30_Days
AG
Secret exotic sniper rifle with 310 light discovered, available TODAY ONLY through the daily heroic

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3m1ue1/just_received_black_spindle_from_daily_heroic/

quote:
It is the year 2 exotic version of "Black Hammer" with 310 light.
I don't know if it has to be triggered a certain way, but when you are at the part where you have to find 2 relics to unlock the door for the second time as you escape the temple of crota, go towards the Shadow Thief strike where you board the ketch and finish the mission form there.
You have 10 minutes to clear the ketch of Taken enemies and kill the ultra taken captain "Driviks".
EDIT: Will provide proof ASAP
EDIT 2: PROOF http://imgur.com/dkYLuJl
EDIT 3: Scope seems to be bugged. Can only use Hawkeye scope regardless of the scope selected.
EDIT 4: Thank you to my amazing and idiotic friend /u/Chaddiggans for accidentally boarding the ketch.
EDIT 5: I can't put any other sort of proof, the gun won't show up in the armory. If there is any other proof I can provide please let me know. My PSN is "TackiestTaco" if you want to search and look at my character online.
EDIT 6: Uploading video evidence to Youtube now. It starts as my fireteamate and I are looking for the second relic and he goes to explore the lift into the ketch.
EDIT 7: Either Youtube is being dumb or I am and I can't upload it! HELP!!!
EDIT 8: I DID IT!!! VIDEO PROOF:
EDIT 9: Apparently I can't count! I guess it's the 3rd area NOT the 2nd.
EDIT 10: Get wrecked tripleWRECK :p
EDIT 11: We think we figured it out! All of these are steps that we BELIEVE to be true. In order to access the ketch you need to speed run after collecting the soul fragment all the way to the door with the first relic. DO NOT scan the door before picking up the relic. Just pick up the relic and put it on the door. Keep moving through and get to the third area. You do NOT need to place any relics in the third area. Go to where you would go to board the fallen ketch. You CAN die, but you CANNOT wipe. The mission must be done as the daily heroic.
mid90
AG
Finally got Destiny, and I finally have a PSN account:

mid9012

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.