*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

260,894 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
mid90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ugggghhhh raided last night with another clan. Got stuck on golgoroth for at least an hour because we weren't doing enough damage. Finally found out one of the guys didn't have a sniper or a machine gun, so he had been using rockets until he ran out. Amd of course he told no one. I peaced out after that.
Prime0882
AG
Frakking A duplicate exotics are obnoxious. I've gotten five or so exotic primary engrams from 3oC and just keep getting Hawkmoon over and over again. Haven't seen a Y2 primary yet

Another thing Bungie needs to fix. This smart loot system can't be working right.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Ugggghhhh raided last night with another clan. Got stuck on golgoroth for at least an hour because we weren't doing enough damage. Finally found out one of the guys didn't have a sniper or a machine gun, so he had been using rockets until he ran out. Amd of course he told no one. I peaced out after that.
Wow --- that is just.. wow..
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:

He should've been running the gaze then.
bevokilla
AG
I wanted to raid but I don't know if I will be physically able after the game.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
I want to raid as well.. anything to get my mind off all the picks.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I need to kill things. To the crucible!!
Prime0882
AG
quote:
quote:
I want to raid as well.. anything to get my mind off all the picks.

I'm down to raid. Need it on one more toon. When y'all thinking?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I just got on.. but really whenever.
Drake aTm
AG
Still got room for 1?
Prime0882
AG
I'm on and ready when y'all are. Have a sister's CP and need a fresh raid.
30_Days
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I don't think I'm ever going to get the Black Spindle. Tried to pug it last night and it just wasn't happening. Ugh

Xur's inventory finally looks like it did preTTK.

No Back Up Plans
Don't Touch Me
The Stag
Hereafter

And if you want to reroll Exotic armor, he is selling Glass Needles (1 for 3 Strangle Coins) and they will reroll the perks on your armor and according to Reddit, it will not reset the light level or any experience you have earned.

Another use for Strange coins with no reliable way to get them. WEEE
the point of strange coins is that there isn't a reliable way to get them, they're supposed to be random.
You don't have to defend every decision Bungie makes, you know. They don't always make good ones.
here's something.

I'm mad as hell about the drop rates on the Iron Banner. I've been playing dozens of games a day, and I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've seen IB weapons or armor drop, not just for me, for anybody in my team.
Prime0882
AG
I'm already done with IB and haven't even hit level 3. The hunter exploit and the dismal drop rate just makes it seem like a waste of time.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Same here. I honestly just want the shaders haha that's why I keep playing...
Drake aTm
AG
I just want that wolf cloak. Haha
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
So -- can we fit in two raids today? Do we have enough people with 2 characters? I think Red, Dwit, and I (ForrestFires) do.

I am free any time this afternoon/eve.
Prime0882
AG
Already completed the raid on both my raid ready toons this week, but in the future you can count me in for at least two runs a week. Prime0882
mid90
AG
Have the oryx checkpoint. Just need to kill him
MBAR
AG
I can do a raid today. Maybe even two if they're quick.
30_Days
AG
I finally got a Monte Carlo out of an exotic engram today, at 310 no less, and I must say.....I don't see the appeal. Even at 310 it seems to take an eternity to bring down anything.
Drake aTm
AG
Of course.

Once I hit IB rank 3, I get the wolfs cloak as a reward.

What's the point?
MBAR
AG
You're mad about getting the cloak as a reward?
30_Days
AG
quote:
You're mad about getting the cloak as a reward?
I'm guessing he already bought it.

I bought one too, then got one later. But my reward one dropped at 298, so that's nice.
MBAR
AG
The IB grind seems really easy this time around. I haven't even played that much this week and I'm about to have the hunter to level 5.

The pulse rifle is great, IMO. Definitely my new go to in crucible. Not sure if I'm going to buy the sidearm.
Drake aTm
AG
I'm mad about grinding to rank 3 just to get the cloak. Only to find out that on my last Match( literally needed 30 points to hit rank 3) I receive it as an award anyway.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
The IB grind seems really easy this time around. I haven't even played that much this week and I'm about to have the hunter to level 5.

The pulse rifle is great, IMO. Definitely my new go to in crucible. Not sure if I'm going to buy the sidearm.

I got the sidearm as a drop last night (285 light). Haven't tried it out yet.

The drop rate this iron banner is pathetic. Bungie said that they were increasing the drop rate, but after playing 4 nights, I've seen a total of 5 drops (1 for me, and 4 others).

Maybe someone accidentally put a decimal in the drop rate.
Drake aTm
AG

Warlock superior race
30_Days
AG
quote:
quote:

I got the sidearm as a drop last night (285 light). Haven't tried it out yet.

The drop rate this iron banner is pathetic. Bungie said that they were increasing the drop rate, but after playing 4 nights, I've seen a total of 5 drops (1 for me, and 4 others).

Maybe someone accidentally put a decimal in the drop rate.
somebody in my clan said Bungie actually said somewhere that this is what happened.

Hopefully they fix it for the next round.
Prime0882
AG
Pretty sure this isn't the first time they've done something like this.
30_Days
AG
quote:
Pretty sure this isn't the first time they've done something like this.
probably not, but I've never counted on drops to get Iron Banner gear. It's always been a system of grind out your rep level, then buy the gear for that round.

It would have been nice to get it all through drops, but not getting it through drops is hardly a new development.

I WAS really hoping that things would be different this time, especially since they were charging marks instead of just glimmer.
Prime0882
AG
I'm just grinding to get a few of the weekly bounties done for the marks. "Lucked" into getting the titan mark. All that I've seen drop so far.
30_Days
AG
quote:
I'm just grinding to get a few of the weekly bounties done for the marks. "Lucked" into getting the titan mark. All that I've seen drop so far.

I got the sidearm, the cloak, and the ship. I bought the pulse rifle and the boots, as well as a cloak which I broke down for marks after the higher level cloak dropped.
mid90
AG
Looking for 1 more to do the raid.
mid90
AG
Video of some rift PvP awesomeness today. We were down 17000-10000, and the other team began purposefully not taking the spark so they could farm kills off of us. We made then pay, and yours truly had a great last few minutesti end the game.

Tex117
AG
Special thanks to Brisket for a two man Fears Embrace for the Touch of Malice.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.