*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

260,902 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
MBAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Rumor is the capture point is on the hanging platform.

This should be an interesting map because there a lot different places where engagements might happen. Probably won't be my favorite map (there are lot of areas where you can't really challenge because of the tight hallways and no cover otherwise), but I think it will be fun.

I think its always where B is for control. Would be insane to have it on the hanging platform though. Snipes for days.

Also, no one has discussed this, but holy crap clash is Iron Banner next week. I'm soooooo excited for that.
dwit392
It is usually at B, but not always. Look at Bannerfall.
dwit392
Imma let you finish, but The Anomaly is the best 3v3 map of all time
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
It is... No doubt about it... But Firebase Delphi has my highest K/Ds of all time!
MBAR
AG
quote:
It is usually at B, but not always. Look at Bannerfall.
Oh yeah good point.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:
It is... No doubt about it... But Firebase Delphi has my highest K/Ds of all time!

If y'all will do me the honor, I want to reserve one run with y'all just to hear it sound like Christmas in your mic the whole time.
MBAR
AG
First impression is that its imbalanced beyond belief! A side is the better spawn by far.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
First impression is that its imbalanced beyond belief! A side is the better spawn by far.
It is really not the bad.. On our second run (Dwit, Red and, Forrest) we were on the C side probably 5 of the 7 times... The C side requires you to be a bit more flexible. You can't quite set the tone and there were definitely a game or two we started 1-2 or ever 0-2 because we didn't quite fully understand how they were pushing from A.

Over all -- it is light years better than Thieves Den or Black Shield for ToO imho.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

If y'all will do me the honor, I want to reserve one run with y'all just to hear it sound like Christmas in your mic the whole time.
We were secretly hoping to match against you tonight!
Beau Holder
AG
Yeah because by the time I got on y'all were already going.

We started 8-0, lost two in a row. The first team was just on its game, but the second we lost three rounds that we should've won on just bad plays.
dwit392
Yeah, honestly Thieves' Den should never have existed and Black Shield is pretty terrible especially for trials.

This has been one of my worst weeks of trials so far, but I still much prefer this map to those two.
mid90
AG
I will be online just about all day today starting noonish. Might be playing other games, but am down to do anything destiny related.
mid90
AG
Anyone down to finish HM sisters + oryx tonight?
Prime0882
AG
I can tomorrow night
mid90
AG
Tomorrow works too
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I want 2 things for Trials:

1) Anomaly
2) Random map (did this before and it was so damn fun)

And I apologize to my teammates who have to deal with my insistence on sniping in (nearly) every match regardless of map/opponent. I have gotten better at it at least.
Tex117
AG
Ill be around tomorrow evening for some Raiding...Normal or Hard.

Beau Holder
AG
Got one flawless this weekend and lost on 8-0 two other times. Bungie really needs to rethink their idea of how passage coins should be distributed.

Giving it another go tonight.
MBAR
AG
Went flawless once as well. Ironically, the time we did it we started almost exclusively outside from where I think you're at a disadvantage.
kill0509
AG
Any chance for a raid tonight before the reset?
MBAR
AG
I'll likely be on tonight and I can do it if we do it quickly. I am pretty close to getting my ToM as I sucked it up and did the fragment farming this weekend. I also want to do my exotic sword.

If we dont' do it though thats fine too. Have yet to do any ToO with my hunter so I got that to do too.
mid90
AG
I will probably be playing fallout on my pc. But if we are trying to raid tonight, send me a psn message (even though I'm offline), and my phone will alert me.
mid90
AG
HM raid tonight?
Tex117
AG
Ill be on tonight as well. Ill be playing Fallout, but send a message if you guys want to run a NM or HM Raid. Ill hop on!

Bungie really does need to announce their plans for content. It seems most folks have hit the end of the rope.

dwit392
Lol, this week I didn't mind because I had absolutely no desire to snipe on Firebase. Exodus Blue may have been a different story .

I will probably try to snipe this upcoming week just to get my skills up again. Shotgunning has been fun though ...
bevokilla
AG
IRON BANNER! Rewards are MG, Hand Cannon, Arms, and Chest
mid90
AG
quote:

Definitely down to Iron banner with you folks.

I guess this means I'll continue playing Destiny as normal, and play Fallout in lieu of sleep.
Tex117
AG
quote:
quote:

I guess this means I'll continue playing Destiny as normal, and play Fallout in lieu of sleep.
http://i.imgur.com/9PcACI3.png
bevokilla
AG
quote:
quote:

I think with the change to clash, full fireteams are going to become more of a requirement if you want to do well in IB.
MBAR
AG
I think the opposite. I think randoms who can at least hold a decent K/D will help now that you don't have to worry about spawns flipping as much.

We'll see, I could be totally wrong. Either way, I love teaming up during IB. Very much excited that it is clash.
Tex117
AG
Alright, I'll be home around 7:30 and will be available for a "Top Gun" raid. Depending on how we are doing, I don't have much interest grinding away at Oryx or anything like that. Would like to run through sisters though. No reason we shouldn't be able to get that far.
Prime0882
AG
I can do it tonight as well. Let's suck less this week
Tex117
AG
No cargo planes.
mid90
AG
les do dis
mmtexasace
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.