*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

260,893 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
stridulent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Started playing Destiny in the middle of January. Currently a level 40 Warlock with 256 light level. Been playing online RPGs for a long time now and really enjoying the hell out of this one.
Could use some more people to play with. PSN = Stridulent. Please feel free to add.
Pac1698
AG
I have a couple coworkers who are new to destiny and want to run the Kings fall raid (normal). We are all in the upper 290s, so if you are interested, I'll let you know when we are planning on trying. As of now I believe we have 3 for sure.
Pac1698
AG
Its kind of a slow time right now (with regards to the Texags guys that normally play), but me and a couple of guys are still playing regularly. Feel free to join us anytime. My psn is boomer1698.
Bulldog73
AG
I need to run a kings fall myself. I've never tried, but I can max up to 303.
Pac1698
AG
I'll let you all know a couple days in advance. We are usually on around 8:30pm. Depending on how the raids going, we can break it up over a couple of nights if needed.
TexasAggie_02
AG
xbox thread is dead, so i'm sharing with you guys. Got a 315 ghost after only 6 matches of crimson doubles

Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
quote:
Forrest is trolling the crap out of the Division beta thread. I think you need to hop in the crucible with your fusion rifle to get the troll out of your system.
hhahaha im gonna go read that thread now.

I used the Fusion Rifle last night in V-Day destiny content. I'd be down to play some more this evening I suppose.

Insofar as trolling -- I was just stating my opinion -- Not my fault those clowns need a safe space where everyone agrees with them. #collegefreshmenprobs

EDIT: I now started trollin' more serious. Got start channeling my inner Donald! #makedivisiongreatagain
dwit392
I definitely lol'ed at that gif.

As of 8:00 AM, I am the only person to give you a star ... tough crowd over there
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
It is b/c they don't even O,O
mid90
AG
Anybody wanna do trials tonight? Rusted Lands is the map.

Kill, you still need that first lighthouse trip?
MBAR
AG
If I'm on I'll do some trials. But I'm gonna go hit happy hour first cause its been a long ****ing week and nothing in my lab works.
dwit392
Somewhat sensitive subject ... you gonna get him there?

http://www.soundboard.com/t/886300 (soundboard maybe broken at the moment, but wait for it)

I will be playing trials for a while this evening then will probably pass out ... getting close to 60 hours of work this week.
mid90
AG
quote:
If I'm on I'll do some trials. But I'm gonna go hit happy hour first cause its been a long ****ing week and nothing in my lab works.

bruh. I know that feel

reason #1 why I said "see ya later" after just a masters
mid90
AG
quote:
Somewhat sensitive subject ... you gonna get him there?

http://www.soundboard.com/t/886300 (soundboard maybe broken at the moment, but wait for it)

I will be playing trials for a while this evening then will probably pass out ... getting close to 60 hours of work this week.

me and you? would be mostly you though
kill0509
AG
Dang, i'm even getting called out on the thread. Yeah, we were at 8-0 and were up 4-2 when I pretty much did everything I could to lose it. Shorted a Titan smash one round, ran past dwit when I was trying to revive him the next round, and the last round went to the overtime checkpoint and was halfway through my smash on the checkpoint when I died. 2 guys were capturing the zone so it would have been clutch to save my other fails. Just an epic collapse all the way around on my end.

I should be on later though. Definitely down for some trials or other crucible.
mid90
AG
quote:
Dang, i'm even getting called out on the thread. Yeah, we were at 8-0 and were up 4-2 when I pretty much did everything I could to lose it. Shorted a Titan smash one round, ran past dwit when I was trying to revive him the next round, and the last round went to the overtime checkpoint and was halfway through my smash on the checkpoint when I died. 2 guys were capturing the zone so it would have been clutch to save my other fails. Just an epic collapse all the way around on my end.

I should be on later though. Definitely down for some trials or other crucible.

Ouch. Didn't know that.
Beezy2389
AG
Guaranteed 320 Ghost Shell if you COMPETE (not win but compete) in 7 crimson doubles matches.

You get it on Feb. 23rd

Info
mid90
AG
quote:
Guaranteed 320 Ghost Shell if you COMPETE (not win but compete) in 7 crimson doubles matches.

You get it on Feb. 23rd

Info

I need to get on that train.
mid90
AG
I will be on the ps4 a lot this weekend. If yall see me on something other tha destiny, hit me up and I will switch games to play with yall.
Beezy2389
AG
Somebody on reddit did point out that because of the new light level increase coming in the spring, these will probably become obsolete.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
If someone wants to do casual runs or just finish up some bounties I will be on. Probably playing dying light but can easily switch over. Just let me know.
mid90
AG
quote:
Somebody on reddit did point out that because of the new light level increase coming in the spring, these will probably become obsolete.

Wait, what?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
You didn't read like the 3 most important sentences in the update? Big news happened. We have a vague roadmap but a roadmap non the less

quote:
Prior to the holiday break we mentioned a second, larger update slated for Spring. That content release will feature a significant Light increase, a bunch of new gear to earn and equip, and new challenges for PvE players seeking some more fun experiences and replayability.

Beyond that, the team is focused on delivering a large expansion later this year, and a full Destiny sequel in 2017.
mid90
AG
quote:
You didn't read like the 3 most important sentences in the update? Big news happened. We have a vague roadmap but a roadmap non the less

quote:
Prior to the holiday break we mentioned a second, larger update slated for Spring. That content release will feature a significant Light increase, a bunch of new gear to earn and equip, and new challenges for PvE players seeking some more fun experiences and replayability.

Beyond that, the team is focused on delivering a large expansion later this year, and a full Destiny sequel in 2017.

Lol nope. I stopped reading the weekly update when both "weekly" and "update" could no longer describe it.

Great news though!
Mr.KyleReed
AG
They put this update out, with that news minutes after Activision put out their earnings report. (I think that's what it was.) So it appears the radio silence was because of Activision. Again, this is all speculation.
Bulldog73
AG
Another $40 update? So someone that bought the game new and has bought each update will have paid something like $200 for the game, right?

$60 new + 20 first update + 40 taken king + spring update cost... I guess closer to $150 but that just seems crazy when you look at a game that's 18 months old.
kill0509
AG
Lighthouse!!!!

Thanks to mid and dwit for sticking it out through the internet drops and terrible gameplay early on! Y'all made the plays for me to finally make it there! Much appreciated!
Beezy2389
AG
Congrats! I've never even been close but it's something I want to try
Bulldog73
AG
We got 7 the other night.
dwit392
Thanks for being nice to mid! He needs the support
Drake aTm
AG
I'm pretty sure me and you could 2 man it.

I need to get back into this game
Beezy2389
AG
If we use Thorn and Gerballerhorn we wont have any problems
Drake aTm
AG
I had to renew my ps plus, so I might as well start playing again.

Speaking of which, has anyone played world of tanks? It's free on PS plus and it's pretty addicting.
mid90
AG
quote:
Thanks for being nice to mid! He needs the support
Prime0882
AG

Y'all go get 'em this weekend, cowboys.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.