*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

260,909 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Either group that got up to the Deathsingers plan on trying to finish as a group before reset? I can be on tonight or tomorrow night if we want to give it a go.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
I know raw gameplay can be boring, but this was pretty awesome.

Mark of the Unbroken, 43 Kills in Clash

Is this what it's like when you're playing Crucible, Dwit?
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
Either group that got up to the Deathsingers plan on trying to finish as a group before reset? I can be on tonight or tomorrow night if we want to give it a go.

Yes. After we all decide a time I'll set time aside.
Beezy2389
AG
I just completely deleted my warlock and am starting 100% fresh on a new one....anyone crazy enough to join?
spieg12
AG
quote:

I'm down to finish it. Any time works for me.
Saxsoon
AG
I can be there as I was on one of the teams that got to the Deathsingers. Would like to give it another go
Prime0882
AG
I can go 8pm y'alls time (central) tonight or tomorrow.
Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
I just completely deleted my warlock and am starting 100% fresh on a new one....anyone crazy enough to join?
i'm a light level 51 warlock, i don't have time to go slumming with a newb

Beezy2389
AG
I used that spark of light thing so I'm level 29
Tomdoss92
AG
heh i played so little when destiny first came out... pretty much shelved it as i got it for Christmas. Took the $20 gamestop trade on the last day for the new one. refusing to use the spark of light for my first character, just leveling up the hard way.
30_Days
AG
quote:
I used that spark of light thing so I'm level 29
get you some red bull codes and you'll hit 40 in just a few days.

hint: if you buy the 4-pack at walmart you get 6 of the buff items
Beau Holder
AG
About to hop on if anyone wants to get the raid going or something.

I'll probably play PvP if we can't give it a shot tonight.
30_Days
AG
I'm bringing my second toon up to speed. Had a full slate of bounties, popped a redbull buff, jumped from 34 to 38.

I noticed something else too, for some quick EXP for you guys leveling characters, go to the panel for discarded quests and pick up the vanilla quests, they complete themselves pretty much automatically.

I want from 38 to 40 just by opening them up and talking to Nathan Fillion.
Prime0882
AG
Both raid groups ended at the Sisters - who wants to work on finishing up the raid tonight as early as 8pm central? Also, any of y'all who have already completed the raid but is willing to sherpa us through the last two fights would be awesome as well.

295+ light I believe is the recommended for completing Sisters and Oryx, along with a good sniper rifle and machine gun (friendly suggestions for your load-out). Feel confident in your platforming skills as well since a lot of jumping is involved.

Current lineup looks like:

1 - Prime0822 (Titan)
2 - Sax
3 - Sal
4 - Redbaron
5 - JackBurton (practice them jumping skills!)
6 -Tex (possibly)
Saxsoon
AG
I am 296 with a 1000 yard stare and a thunderlord . I infused 310 black spindle into another weapon but still have a 300 version. But then I would have to drop thunderlord for a rocket launcher
Saxsoon
AG
And I can do 8c
Jack Burton
AG
90% in for an 8C start- only going to be about 291 with a sniper though
Tex117
AG
quote:
heh i played so little when destiny first came out... pretty much shelved it as i got it for Christmas. Took the $20 gamestop trade on the last day for the new one. refusing to use the spark of light for my first character, just leveling up the hard way.
Good for you. Wont take long.

Save that thing for your alts.

I want to raid with you guys tonight, but not sure about my schedule. I'll monitor this thread to see if a team fills up.

For sure we have the strategies down, and we will be able to move through it pretty quick in the coming weeks.
Drake aTm
AG
I'm in both raid groups so...
Bones08
AG
I should be around tonight if there is room in the group. No worries if there isn't. I raided earlier in the week and got up to daughters.

PSN is AggieBones and I'm a light 300 Hunter.
Saxsoon
AG
I found warpriest much more difficult than golgoroth. But the sisters are kind of crazy with how things can go bad really quickly if one person dies. Very curious how oryx goes.

I also have both raid quests now so I hope to get the sisters and oryx for those and then run the early sections this week to get the 310 artifact
redbaron788
AG
I'm down for finishing it up 8c tonight, but what happened last night y'all?
Prime0882
AG
I waited for Tex since he originally started this up last week and thought I saw that he would be on. Ended up using my playtime to grind out those 10 elements needed for the exotic sword quest... what a pain.
Saxsoon
AG
How do the ghosts locate resources? I put on the relic iron one as I need it for my sword and nothing was happening. I hate doing relic iron. I much prefer spin metal or helium filaments
bevokilla
AG
quote:
How do the ghosts locate resources? I put on the relic iron one as I need it for my sword and nothing was happening. I hate doing relic iron. I much prefer spin metal or helium filaments
If you have the ghost for the applicable resource, it shows up like a Patrol beacon when you get close to them.
Saxsoon
AG
So what is our tally for the raid tonight?
Bones08
AG
quote:
I know raw gameplay can be boring, but this was pretty awesome.

Mark of the Unbroken, 43 Kills in Clash

Wow. What's the pulse gun you are using?
Beau Holder
AG
I think I can be in.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
Both raid groups ended at the Sisters - who wants to work on finishing up the raid tonight as early as 8pm central? Also, any of y'all who have already completed the raid but is willing to sherpa us through the last two fights would be awesome as well.

295+ light I believe is the recommended for completing Sisters and Oryx, along with a good sniper rifle and machine gun (friendly suggestions for your load-out). Feel confident in your platforming skills as well since a lot of jumping is involved.

Current lineup looks like:

1 - Prime0822 (Titan)
2 - Sax
3 - Sal
4 - Redbaron
5 - JackBurton (practice them jumping skills!)
6 -Tex (possibly)

Thanks for the update

And for the team makeup, I am running stormcaller
spieg12
AG
8 works for me if yall need me.
Tex117
AG
quote:
I waited for Tex since he originally started this up last week and thought I saw that he would be on. Ended up using my playtime to grind out those 10 elements needed for the exotic sword quest... what a pain.
Oh man! I'm sorry. I was honoring the time honored tradition of Sunday Funday at the Greek Food Festival in Dallas and was fairly sauced by the end.

As soon as we get the raid down, we for sure need to implement the "Drinking raid."
Saxsoon
AG
Just please please do not implement a drink every time someone falls on jumping puzzles
Prime0882
AG
quote:
quote:
Oh man! I'm sorry. I was honoring the time honored tradition of Sunday Funday at the Greek Food Festival in Dallas and was fairly sauced by the end.

As soon as we get the raid down, we for sure need to implement the "Drinking raid."
I'm feeling pretty confident after doing the first half of the raid twice this week that next week should be fine for all of us. The mechanics are not hard all the way up to Golgoroth, and we just need to get a little more familiar with Sisters and learn Oryx.
Vade281
AG
Finally getting up there. I should get to 280 tonight. Woo hoo
dwit392
Red Death

On another note: Anyone want to carry me through the nightfall (or want just to do the nightfall) tonight? I am high enough light (289), I just don't have any void weapons (that I can remember).

I normally wouldn't bother. I haven't done a nightfall in about 3 months, but I am tired of getting killed by that shotgun.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.