*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

260,895 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Beau Holder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
What do you mean? That's not supposed to happen? -Bungie
"Working as intended."
Beau Holder
AG
Finally knocked out a Lighthouse run tonight and got that sexy new flawless emblem. It's felt like an extra chore this weekend, and I think it's just because of the damn map. I used to joke that I didn't understand why people hated Black Shield. Now I do. Thing's terrible.
Bulldog73
AG
At least I didn't die in your video. Hopefully Division was better than the laggers.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Some videos of the ebola trials weekend:

Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Some NSFW yelling at the end.

Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Last one of the weekend -- unless something crazy happens -- but I doubt I top this. It also has some NSFW dialogue.

Thriller
AG
NSFW or kids warning on the language. I'm not the morality police, but just a reminder that kids/teenagers can get on this portion of TA for free.
spieg12
AG
It's posted above the video...
Thriller
AG
quote:
It's posted above the video...
True for the 2nd one, and much appreciated. My teenager knows not to watch that one (though probably will anyway).

Not the case for the third. Again - I'm just making a suggestion
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
NSFW or kids warning on the language. I'm not the morality police, but just a reminder that kids/teenagers can get on this portion of TA for free.
Yeah.. sorry about that. I fixed it.
Beau Holder
AG
Eh, it was alright.
MBAR
AG
I played one card yesterday after not doing trials for months. I absolutely hate that map with a burning hot passion but I actually used a sniper decently well.

As much as the lack of content with this game annoys me, the truth is that the gun play and general playstyle is so damn good it will keep me coming back.
spieg12
AG
I played one day after the April update came out and that's it. Same old prison of elders again. Just unreal the lack of content in this game. New strike didn't even have a new area.
Beau Holder
AG
If anybody is feeling like giving it one last Trials run tonight, my girlfriend is off babysitting, I've already worked out, I'm cutting so I can't really eat anything and I just found out I won't have to take the GRE, so this is what I'll be doing.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
After this weekend -- I have officially converted to Nightstalker from Bladedancer.... May the Traveler have mercy on my soul.
dwit392
Welcome to the dark-side. The counter to the bright sunsinger. When in doubt, shadestep.
Beau Holder
AG
Here's one I don't think I'll ever replicate. I left the part at the end where I sprinted around the wall so I could spam the SHARE button and jump around the house yelling.

Beau Holder
AG
This one was easy since he was running right at me, but semi-cool because of the invis and having to adjust after realizing he was there.

Of course, it doesn't come close to a mid-blink dome to start the game.
Beezy2389
AG
Our failed Oryx attempt...

Still looks pretty good to me...

and believe it or not....this clip IS safe for work (at least from the time I linked it up until we noticed he didn't die.)
Mr.KyleReed
AG
It showed 16 orbs detonated. Weird.
titanmaster_race
whaaatttt? the oryx encounter is still broken?????? shocked
titanmaster_race
(above sarcasm intended for bungie, not you)

that sucks man. so frustrating.
stridulent
AG
We finally got it. The stars aligned. Now we have to do it on our 2nd and 3rd characters lol...
Pac1698
AG
So just for future reference, the only difference between the failed and successful Oryx run was that we detonated immediately after we staggered him for the last time (as opposed to staggering him, clearing enemies and then detonating). I think the only other time I was that disappointed was when we forgot to shoot Oryx after the final detonation (when he pops up at the front for his final attempt to take us out).
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I need to run one one my main if y'all have a spot when y'all do yalls 2s & 3s
Pac1698
AG
I may or may not be in trouble with the wife based on last nights time in the raid. So if a spot does not open up, you can have mine. Beezy and Stridulent, do you know if Robert and JCT were planning on destroying Oryx with their alternate characters?
stridulent
AG
Robert only has 2 characters, so 1 slot is open there for sure. If Boomer is in the dog house, we can get you in for two runs Muffin.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Is this week Oryx challenge I guess?
stridulent
AG
quote:
Is this week Oryx challenge I guess?
Yessir. Let us know if you're interested. We may have an open spot; the least we could do is give you the checkpoint.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I mean, if homeboy is gonna drop 335 gear I am down.
stridulent
AG
quote:
I mean, if homeboy is gonna drop 335 gear I am down.
Yup.. We've determined that raid bosses drop gear within 0-5 levels above your equipped light level.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
When are these raids happening -- all my chars are 330-332, but that is not with ToM equipped.. They are at least 327 though.
stridulent
AG
Tonight around 8 CST. If we don't finish, then continued tomorrow.

Current plan is to beat Oryx HM challenge on characters 2 and 3, then go back and do bosses 1-3 on characters 2 and 3.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am on now.
dwit392
quote:
Here's one I don't think I'll ever replicate. I left the part at the end where I sprinted around the wall so I could spam the SHARE button and jump around the house yelling.
Lol, that was pretty awesome, partially because I have no idea how that happened. Also, what scope is that?

I am restricted from PVP at the moment for an unknown period of time, so goodbye to Destiny for a while (unless I am grinding for an LDR).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.