What's on your wrist today... I'll start :)

74,520 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Bondag
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
http://i.imgur.com/cqkeH7K.jpg
Almost...

combat wombat™
AG
Iowaggie
AG
Frederick Palowaski
AG
This is a Rouchefoucauld. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is *the* sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!

Look, it tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad.

nuRowdy
Ogre09
AG
Off Deep Woods
Runner_2g
AG
quote:
4 edits, a pretentious watch, no socks, and skinny jeans on what I presume is a dude....

quote:
Mine says "Hi"

This watch is sick!! I love the red detail on the strap! My favorite of the bunch so far.

Man you guys are brutal haha but don't worry internet tough guys don't scare me !
Definitely not wearing skinny jeans, you are correct that I am not wearing any socks though. It's casual friday at the office (white tshirt and jeans). I've never posted my own photo before so that's the reason for the 4 edits...
nai06
AG
Pebble watch
Marvin_Zindler
AG
OaklandAg06
AG
Claude!
quote:
quote:
Almost...

Is that the Eco Drive Titanium? If so, how do you like it? I've been considering one.
Dr. Faustus
AG
1986 stainless Rolex Datejust. Jubilee band.
MJ20/20
AG
BayAg14
Ag03 CQE
AG
quote:

Why would you wear that on your wrist? How does that even work?
Claude!
quote:
quote:

Why would you wear that on your wrist? How does that even work?

And why would you need two of them? One would think that a single iPhone is enough to tell the time.
VinnyTAMU
AG

Rocked the **** out of this in my high school AP calculus class back in the day.
Predmid
AG
Esteban du Plantier
AG

Oris BC4 small second, pointer day.
Old School Brother
quote:
This is a Rouchefoucauld. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is *the* sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!

Look, it tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad.

that thing's so hot it's burning my fingers.
30_Days
AG

Dad gave me this watch before I deployed in 2009, very few days have gone by since then where I haven't been wearing it.

I've replaced the band twice, the glass 3 times, and most of the internals replaced once. It's a great watch, but I'm really hard on it.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
4 edits, a pretentious watch, no socks, and skinny jeans on what I presume is a dude....

quote:
Mine says "Hi"

This watch is sick!! I love the red detail on the strap! My favorite of the bunch so far.
Thanks. The bracelet on the Monster is my least favorite bracelet of all of my watches, so it spends most of its time on that nato or this rubber strap.

aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Almost...

Is that the Eco Drive Titanium? If so, how do you like it? I've been considering one.
It is. I really like the watch. Most of my watches are automatics, so it's nice to have a quartz to put on when I don't feel like setting a new watch. Also, it's light as all get out. I barely notice I'm wearing it. The strap is OK, but I'll deal with it until it needs replacing, then I'll get a nice Hirsch strap and deployment for it.
BlackGold
AG
quote:

It's worth 50 bucks...
CrossBowAg99
AG
Apache
AG
That at least 20k worth of watch OP.
Trust fund?
ConsolTigerAg92
AG

I like them cheap and easliy replaceable.
G.I.Bro
ChoppinDs40
AG
Love my weekender
coupland boy
AG
quote:
quote:

It's worth 50 bucks...

.....in Philadelphia.
Ag 11
AG
AngelAg
This day and every day for the rest of my life. Unless i lose my arm or something. Man that would suck.
jfadioustoad
Ugliest watch award goes to the OP.
Duncan Idaho
Lol heart me?

What the hell does that mean?
Lol at someone loving me?
Lol someone loves me?

Lol I picked a crappy font?
AggieBand2004
AG
Eff me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.