What's on your wrist today... I'll start :)

74,547 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Bondag
Dr. Nefario
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I doubt anyone here has won the lottery, so luck doesn't have much to do with it.

Never mind. I think I mistook your meaning.

Canyon99
Older Omega Seamaster Quartz on nato strap today.

HowdyOutbound
G Shock Gulfmaster, awww yeah.

Helms96
AG
I have had two G-Shocks and loved them both. One was ripped off my arm during a skiing accident where a rope got wrapped around my arm while doing a behind the back set up for an attempted 360 and ended up at the bottom of the intercoastal. The other made it through 8 years of Marine Corps Infantry. A very solid made watch.
I love the look of that one with the time zones as well.
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
Canyon99
Switch out nato straps to match the dial. Yesterday:

Diggity
AG
Nice. Did the same thing recently.

It's cool changing the look of the watch for ten bucks.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
This one is hogging all my wrist time now. It's my new "best bang for the buck watch". The crappy iPhone pic doesn't do it justice, the blue is ridiculously beautiful. It has a sapphire crystal, ceramic bezel, dive extension solid bracelet, and a Swiss chronograph movement for about $2k new from Tag Heuer

BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
i really like that, model number?

Cay211b, it's really a great watch. If you liked the good planet you'll like this one. I like the blue better than the GP and it has just a touch of orange. Plus it's like 5k cheaper
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
http://www.jomashop.com/tag-heuer-watch-cay211b-ba0927.html?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=googleproductsearch&gclid=CJ3ynMuW4coCFcKGaQodeTEGqQ

$2295 right here, w/free shipping.
Post removed:
by user
Diggity
AG
not a huge Tag fan but that's a good looking watch and a great price for an automatic.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
not a huge Tag fan but that's a good looking watch and a great price for an automatic.

I hated tag until I saw the 1887 anthracite while getting my wife's wedding ring cleaned. Another great deal at $3k. They've really been impressing me with their switch to ceramic bezels and different color schemes.

Canyon99
Planet Ocean today

Credible Source
AG
Post removed:
by user
heddleston
AG
im a lolpoor without a career path that will result in me having a kickass watch like yalls. that said, i love my pebble time:

Canyon99
For me it's not about the price of a watch. I enjoy my G Shock just as much as my Omegas. Wear what you like!
heddleston
AG
i do dig it a ton. plus, im an expat where my extreme whiteness already makes me stand out. this thing with the right watchface (like the one in the pic) looks like nothing special. love being able to do texts and notifications and junk without taking my phone out and i love all the different faces i can do with it. getting a new nato strap soon because i dont love the silicone all the time.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
also bustup have you put it on a nato strap? how does it look if so?

I'm not a fan of nato straps, so I couldn't tell ya, but they do have an awesome fabric nylon strap for this one model, I'd check it out
aTm2004
AG
quote:
For me it's not about the price of a watch. I enjoy my G Shock just as much as my Omegas. Wear what you like!

This. My Seikos get as much, if not more, wrist time than my Omega and Rolex.

Going with a Seiko today.

Credible Source
AG
quote:
im a lolpoor without a career path that will result in me having a kickass watch like yalls.

Gross!
Canyon99
Clearing brush down by the creek with my Luminox on a zulu

BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
down to $2118 now on Amazon
and now its back up to 2295. does amazon have an algorithm that tries to entice you in to buying or raising or lowering prices at different times or according to your browsing history? I have noticed other items going down after i look at them as well.

Yes, it raises and lowers pricing based on demand. I post on a site called WatchUSeek and they'll post a "deal of the day" post about an Amazon item; and by the time you get to it; it's gone up 12-15%

I would bet a bunch of people jumped on the Aquaracer at 2118, so they jacked the price back up
Post removed:
by user
ATX_AG_08
AG
Rolex on my wrist because I produce hits
Credible Source
AG
HowdyOutbound
quote:

I was looking at a bunch of watches in the $1000-$2000 range and nothing was jumping out at me. Then I found my current g-shock for $350 and it's the perfect watch for me.
Credible Source
AG
quote:
The leftorium

The lord loved a lefty bro. Surprised you didn't know that.
TexasRebel
AG

in the northern hemisphere, if you point the hour hand at the sun during standard time, you will be facing north.
Credible Source
AG
Does anyone here have a shinola watch? I'm curious how people like them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.