Jackson QB Cy-Creek '24

4,937 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Bogey1996
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keep an eye out for this one. A friend of mine's son.

https://fanucchipressbox.blogspot.com/2020/09/freshman-brad-jackson-emerges-as-top-qb.html?fbclid=IwAR0OlbgsSEiMDwJSMD_lLcWa1-Fm-Q3FYTRZzeH8HTMzkbO7lPRBB3Y7nDM
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
randy828
AG
Quote:

Brad had a good season and finished 2nd team all district with most yards passing in the district and was offensive newcomer of the year
https://www.cfisd.net/en/news-media/district/cfisd-football-players-named-2020-all-district-17-6a-team?fbclid=IwAR2-62GxWBv7TgK3Q84b4rrG-YnL_Yg4zOmJDCnPDFKuk2qK5TrARiVWll0

Class of 2024 Freshmen to watch

Quote:

Others to watch: Waco Connally CB Kobe Black (5-9/150), Texarkana Pleasant Grove RB Jaylen Boardley (6-0/190), Flower Mound Marcus DT Matthew Bryant (6-2/250), DeSoto WR/CB Mario Buford (6-0/160), McKinney North DE Zion Carter (6-2/215), South Oak Cliff LB Jamyri Cauley (6-2/195), Manvel ATH Tyler Cooks (5-10/175), Midland Lee QB Marcos Davila (6-3/205), Fort Bend Ridge Point ATH Mason Dossett (6-1/170), George Ranch QB/ATH Deion Drinkard (5-9/175), The Woodlands College Park QB/ATH Conner Dunphy (5-9/165), Clear Falls OL Jude Edwards (6-3/280), San Antonio Brandeis QB JC Evans (6-3/180), Lancaster CB Corian Gipson (5-11/150), Fort Bend Ridge Point QB Karson Gordon (6-0/170), Keller ATH Tre Griffiths (6-3/195), Lubbock Estacado DE Zayon Hamilton (6-4/230), Daingerfield CB Aeryn Hampton (5-10/175), Fort Worth Eastern Hills DE Ganeston Howard (6-3/220), Cy Creek QB Brad Jackson (5-11/165),
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
randy828
AG
https://247sports.com/college/texas/LongFormArticle/Texas-Longhorns-Football-Recruiting-2024-Football-Recruiting-Class-Texas-High-School-Football-161849969/#161849969_1
randy828
AG
For some reason switched to Reagan HS in San Antonio for his coming senior year. Not sure if they moved there or what.

3 * QB committed to Texas State.

Bogey1996
Too bad he isn't bigger. Kid has skills and a gun for an arm.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.