How many scholarships for the 2020 class?

2,352 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by beerad12man
Post removed:
by user
ironmanag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimbo said at an A&M club meeting 25. Must be expecting alot of transfers.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
beerad12man
AG
"Hoping" to sign 25. That doesn't mean it will go that high. Could be 25, could be 20, or anywhere in between. There's nothing set in stone this early. Not even Fisher can know exactly who all is returning August 1, 2020.

Although the exact number isn't know, I'd say there will definitely be more than 16. 20/21 is probably the LOW end.
ironmanag
AG
When a coach says that it means he expects to sign.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
beerad12man
AG
It's unknown at this time, even to Fisher. I'm sure if you got him 1 on 1, he'd tell you the same thing. Could be 25, could be 22-23. All mods seem to still be saying 22-23, so I tend to think they are being fed that number from Bright. Jimbo might be publicly saying 25, but you never know his motivations or if that will actually take place.

We shall see. Neither will surprise me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.