Bru McCoy

18,869 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Kill Switch
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Max Preps National POY; looking at Southern Cal & tu; no interest from our side?
Peace for Ukraine!
A New Hope
Sip
Banks Monkey
AG
Wrong all signs point to USC lol
Meximan
longeryak
Rumors on SC boards he trying to get out of his commitment due to coach bro getting a NFL HC gig.
OldSaltAg
This kid is good. I think Jimbo could have landed him if he wanted to. I guess Jimbo felt other kids will fare better in the SEC.
conservativehorn
this is big news for we horns.....i wonder if it will actually happen. Texas and A&M will have a photo finish on this class....basically these classes are statistical ties unless some big things change unexpectedly in the next 11 days
AG
Yeah. Sure they are.

Our class has been ranked in the same place the entire cycle.

tu had half their class make massive jumps... Some hundreds of points... Right before the final rankings came out.

Nothing to see here. Everyone move along...
spinscan
OldSaltAg said:

This kid is good. I think Jimbo could have landed him if he wanted to. I guess Jimbo felt other kids will fare better in the SEC.
Yeah, not SEC good.
Kill Switch
Watched him play against IMG on TV and he was a man among boys out there. Him and Saunders were complete standouts. Don't know where he will go, but this kid is the real deal.
Mike Elko
AG
So many whorns on this site, it's pathetic. I hope this guy does end up with them... Another Toenail Carter in the making. Herman doesn't know what to do with talented players. Besides, their tubby QB likes to run too much.
longeryak
AustinAg2012 said:

So many whorns on this site, it's pathetic. I hope this guy does end up with them... Another Toenail Carter in the making. Herman doesn't know what to do with talented players. Besides, their tubby QB likes to run too much.
Looks like you'll get your wish. From USC's recruiting director-

https://www.usc247.com/news/2019/1/24/mccoy-set-to-transfer-from-usc

This is a bit different from Carter. UGA evaluated others over Carter and there was no spot for Carter when the music stopped.
cevans_40
AG
conservativehorn said:

this is big news for we horns.....i wonder if it will actually happen. Texas and A&M will have a photo finish on this class....basically these classes are statistical ties unless some big things change unexpectedly in the next 11 days

Nailed it.
West Point Aggie
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

This site has always been lousy with sips...they're just more emboldened to come out now and be their annoying, arrogant and obnoxious selves. Par for their course...those people will never change
Let’s Go Brandon!
conservativehorn
I don't things are as simple in terms of recruit rankings as some suggest. I stole this from a thread on a horn board.

"When Tyler Johnson and Jordan Whittington committed to Texas, they were both 5-stars. Since then they've both fallen out of the Top 50.

When Kenyon Green and DeMarvin Leal committed to A&M, they were both 4-stars. Since then they've both enjoyed massive bumps up to 5-star status."
conservativehorn
here is a graphic someone worked up on all of Texas' recruits. some plummeted since signing with Texas while others had meteoric rises.

https://i.ibb.co/7Js5tRD/image.png
West Point Aggie
AG
conservativehorn said:

I don't things are as simple in terms of recruit rankings as some suggest. I stole this from a thread on a horn board.

"When Tyler Johnson and Jordan Whittington committed to Texas, they were both 5-stars. Since then they've both fallen out of the Top 50.

When Kenyon Green and DeMarvin Leal committed to A&M, they were both 4-stars. Since then they've both enjoyed massive bumps up to 5-star status."

LOL and yet your ranking massively jumped from 9 to 5 w/o a single recruit, transfer or anything else since the early signing period...oh and one of our original 5* recruits is no longer that. But hey whatever fits your narrative!
Let’s Go Brandon!
conservativehorn
look at the graphic...it actually includes all of Texas' recruits. there are as many that plummeted as there are that rose. honestly, what really matters is how the perform on the field, but i love recruiting as much as anyone, so the truth matters to me. i don't want a fake advantage on paper, i want a real one on the field!
West Point Aggie
AG
conservativehorn said:

look at the graphic...it actually includes all of Texas' recruits. there are as many that plummeted as there are that rose. honestly, what really matters is how the perform on the field, but i love recruiting as much as anyone, so the truth matters to me. i don't want a fake advantage on paper, i want a real one on the field!

Yet your massive "paper" advantage and inexplicable jump remains...regardless of who rose and who fell...it's par for the course with your program and it's sychophants in the media...this has always been the case not matter how much you people deny it. This rivalry needs at least a quarter centuty before it is ever played again...
Let’s Go Brandon!
OldSaltAg
There's nothing wrong with congratulating the sips on a good class. It's a class that most likely wouldn't be competitive in the SEC, but that's fine with them.
johnnyg88
McCoy has enrolled at Texas.
The Eyes of Texsa
The Eyes of Texsa

[Smack talking on our recruiting board by a rookie is an easy decision. -Staff]
AngryAG
4 said:

Yeah. Sure they are.

Our class has been ranked in the same place the entire cycle.

tu had half their class make massive jumps... Some hundreds of points... Right before the final rankings came out.

Nothing to see here. Everyone move along...

I hate when we post this. All it does is encourage recruits to commit to Texas, so they will rank higher.
West Point Aggie
AG

Another tea sip ahole (redundant) creating an account this time to celebrate a transfer...I miss the days when these morons had all but disappeared

[Don't quote posts that need to be removed, just use the voting function. -Staff]
conservativehorn
since committing to Texas 15 of Texas' recruits fell in their rankings, 8 rose in their rankings and one remained the same.
jrwoodchuck
There you go again. Trying to fool them with facts. You know that doesn't work.
technoviking
AG
Staff, this is an old rivalries thread
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

Wrong all signs point to USC lol

Good call
conservativehorn
for the record, i was HIGHLY skeptical of Tyler Owen's meteoric rise in the recruiting rankings until I saw his hudl. he looks like a man among boys out there. He is freakishly athletic and has an eye for the game. After watching that, I understand why he was raised so much.
AG
What's even more amazing is how his film only jumped out at Illinois, Vanderbilt, Purdue, and a few other major programs.

I'm sure he's super good, though. Saban, Fisher, Smart, Petersen, Malzahn.... Those guys are clueless.
longeryak
Y'all do realized this kid jumped nearly 700 spots before he signed with the sips? How did he get an All-American bowl spot if it was all BOMC?

https://247sports.com/PlayerSport/Tyler-Owens-at-Plano-East-217443/RecruitRankHistory/
AG
His offer list tells you all you need to know.
Kill Switch
4 said:

His offer list tells you all you need to know.

That's not true, there have been lots of kids that never had a good offer that turned into NFL Stars. There have been lots of Aggies that their best offer was the Ags and they turned into stars.

I take the offer thing with a grain of salt, my favorite NFL player was a 2-star in the rankings.
AG
Those kids are the exception to the rule, not the rule.

Nobody of any note offered this kid. A supposed 5 star player. They aren't all wrong.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.