This would qualify as a Top 8 class the last 3 years

3,020 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by technoviking
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FYI,

Even if we stopped now and didn't add anyone else, this class would be:
2018: #8
2017: #8
2016: #7

GOOD JOB
technoviking
AG
this is gonna end up being a top 5 class and is a Nakobe Dean/Ishmael Sopsher away from being top 3
beerad12man
AG
I see it finishing 4-6.

1-2 are impossible. Bama and Georgia have that locked down.

Like technoviking says, in order to get 3, or probably even 4, you likely need to add another 5 star like Dean or Sophser. It isn't impossible, but not likely at this point.

If we land who we are projected to land(any 3 of Ugwoegbu, Stripling, Harris, and Wydermeyer), we would have the points to finish around 5, 7, 5, 4, and 5 the last 5 years.
AG
I still think at least one of our 4 stars will ultimately earn a 5th star, possibly 2.

Williams already had one and slipped just below it.

Leal has a great shot at it if the reports on him are accurate. He may be the best DE in the country.

Edit:. I meant to say Leal, not Richardson, though he also has a decent chance of being upgraded.
technoviking
AG
4 said:

I still think at least one of our 4 stars will ultimately earn a 5th star, possibly 2.

Williams had one and slipped just below it.

Richardson has a great shot at it if the reports on him are accurate. He may be the best DE in the country.
Williams and Leal are the most realistic candidates.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.