Patrick Atkinson, 2018 Middle Linebacker

22,322 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Doc Daneeka
Red Rover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LB and engineering major. Sounds like the apple did not fall far from the tree. Good luck to both of you. I think Aggieland is missing out big by not offering here.
HECUBUS
AG
I remember a guy named Basil in EE that played a little LB at ATM. Darn good EE and stopped some other kid named Bo on 4th down in the Cotton Bowl as a Fish.

Congratulations on the boy. I'm guessing he had to tackle Watson a few times.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Basil Jackson
HECUBUS
AG
Basil "Bo No Go" Jackson

MaroonMachine
Your son is a beast. Apple didn't fall too far from that tree. Good luck, and hope they bring the hardware back to the Houston area!
HSEAG13
Your son has played a hell of a game tonight. It's a shame we didn't offer
Jaxson11
AG
Patrick not only played a great game but had a fantastic postgame interview. Congratulations to him on the state title!

Any chance he would come to A&M if offered by the new coaching staff?
Jlove1770
AG
wreckingcrew43 said:

Hey guys, it is Jason Atkinson, linebacker from the early 90s. I wanted to give you an update on my son, Patrick. He is a junior linebacker at Cy Fair High School. Check out his highlight video on Hudl.

He recently was ranked the #11 middle linebacker in Texas for 2018 recruits by Lonestar Prospects. This was his first year on varsity so the word is just starting to get out. We got our first and second college recruiting letters this week. Here are his vitals. Help me get the word out.

Name: Charles "Patrick" Atkinson
Class: Junior
Graduation Date: May 2018 or December 2017
High School: Cy-Fair High School
Head Football Coach: Ed Pustejovsky,
Position: Middle/Inside Linebacker
Class Rank: 13th out of 1,000 +/-
40 Time: 4.53 seconds (11/28/2016 timed by CFHS coaching staff using dual timers)
5-10-5 Agility Run Time: 4.16 seconds (11/28/2016 timed by CFHS coaching staff)
Power Clean Max: 275 pounds (12/2/2016 monitored by CFHS coaching staff)
Hudl Profile: http://www.hudl.com/profile/5007784/patrick-atkinson
Hudl Junior Year Highlights:
Mailing Address: 11806 Brydan Drive, Cypress, TX 77429
Patrick's Twitter: P_Atkinson26

Gig'em,
Jason

You should be proud of your son for his performance this year and tonight. Bright future ahead of him! God bless and Gig'em 43!
Doc Daneeka
He played awesome last night. He can fly to the ball. That whole Cy fair team is super scrappy... good luck next year Patrick
Gap
AG
Get that kid in maroon and white. We would have a hard time keeping him off the field. He is the fastest kid on the field pretty much every game. Convert him to rover and you have an outstanding college football player that can run with the fastest running back or wide receiver and come after the quarterback. If you are facing a running spread, he is the ultimate QB spy. If there is an upperclassman ahead of him at the position, you have a special teams beast in the mean time.
TMartin
When all is said and done you're going to be happy your son graduated and played football at Air Force, has a quality engineering degree, was around high caliber leaders and remains a good man. Nobody can take away Patrick's state championship which he will embrace his entire life. Things have changed and will continue to change and all we can do is adapt.....nobody saw the SEC coming.
Southlake
Kid is a winner. Congrats to Cy-Fair!!

You'd think at his present size and speed he could play safety for A&M, but LB at AF. However, his genetics and baby face tell me he's going to wind up 6'3" and 230.

Will be tracking his career no matter where he goes: Aerospace Engineering Degree From USAFA, Fly Jets in the Air Force then come take my spot at Delta Airline.

All good no matter what.
Bockaneer
AG
my son, a classmate of Patrick, just told me he was named TSWA Class 6A Defensive Player of the year - congratulations
Doc Daneeka
Patrick was good... but that Cody Cunningham and Kyle Bell were awesome also! And tanner Cormier! That team was super scrappy and fun to watch!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.