Applegate was also out, assume sick? I know the crude has been going around town
i blame Marcel ReedBQ_90 said:
Applegate was also out, assume sick? I know the crude has been going around town
taylorswift13_ said:i blame Marcel ReedBQ_90 said:
Applegate was also out, assume sick? I know the crude has been going around town
and one of the greatest things I love about this staff is they have shown each season that the team will continue to improve and only get stronger as the season progresses. We see many teams hit lulls or fade towards the end of November and the Ags are rolling! Our best volleyball is yet to come!Rambotx said:
Coach Morrison and his staff's player development philosophy is key to this team's success. It includes training all players to be ready when called on to contribute. This leads to player confidence and teamwork when playing matches.
KLB93 said:
Personally I love that all 13 coaches and staff members take the time to saw 'em off together after a win. (Ok Jamie is usually in the stands with the Rowdies)
aggie-1997 said:KLB93 said:
Personally I love that all 13 coaches and staff members take the time to saw 'em off together after a win. (Ok Jamie is usually in the stands with the Rowdies)
This staff wants to build something special here and they understand how to do that. Our students love Jamie because he includes them and doesn't act like they owe him something. Every match you hear them chanting his name. It is awesome to watch.
sakinsey said:
Where has this back row attack been all season??
Marcthetiger said:
He was standing in the handicapped area at the back by the aisle between 103 and 104, about 10 feet from my wife and me (watching from our coveted "bathroom accessible" season ticket seats). That guy was totally off the rails. He was so wound up that I was guessing he was an obsessed dad, but parent or fan; with "supporters" like that, Rice doesn't need any enemies.