I didn't see this posted, unless it is buried in another thread but my wife and I watched this last night and it was a good to hear the full story of how Kyndal made it to A&M, more than just the snipits they talked about during games last season.
Sure is dusty in here..... and thanks for posting. After 2 others posted, something was tugging at me to sit down and watch. Worth every second......again, thanks and GIG'EM
Crazy how the concussions happened. So random yet happened 4 times to her in a short period of time.
I've always wondered why practices and warmups are so chaotic. At club tournaments, you should have your head on a swivel even though it's impossible to track all the balls flying around. The later years, the bigger clubs started concussion training/screening.
Also don't know how many times I've seen a girl step on a ball.
Practices and warmups- was in a crackerbox gym last week watching Ct 2 play and took one to the head from an errant spike from Ct1. Nothing intentional, just VB
Wow, what a powerful and wonderful story. How can you not root for her success and what is to come for her. It makes me so proud to be an Aggie and while a novice VB fan, appreciate everything about the program!