Traveling Volleyball

3,990 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by HCliver82
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They are at the Hilton downtown
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HCliver82 said:

They are at the Hilton downtown


Stuff. TexAgs knows it.
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ran across an Aggie fan.
AlaskaAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kendall is not warming. Sitting on the bench.
Renn_dls
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Reed Rowdies are trying to see if we can have a contingent go to an away game this year, budget pending. We're looking at dates and when everyone's free for a trip, but hopefully we can do this for the first time this year.
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That would be amazing! Our two toughest conference opponents will be on the road this year @Kentucky and @tu both should be awesome games! Other than those two our road conference opponents will be pretty easy! You do have road trip weekends where games are Friday and Sunday at different campuses. Oct 23 and 25, at Georgia at Kentucky, then Nov 6 and 8th at Vandy at Mizzou

There will also be the sweet sixteen and elite eight if you want to get your hopes up which will most likely be on the road but it's right around the end (hopefully after) finals

Thanks for all you all do! I expect you all to have a huge impact this season, hopefully the fan base grows and grows from our students!
Renn_dls
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank you so much for the ideas! Taking over tu would be awesome, but I don't know the volleyball ticket market the way I do for baseball and football. But going to Kentucky seems like it would be super interesting and fun.

Currently, we're revamping and rehauling Reed Rowdies to be bigger, louder, and more relevant, with a focus on a strong presence. Our goal is 76 students, and we're at 50 as of right now. If I could get 15 to go on the road, I believe it would change the outcome of the game.

We took 6 of us to Baylor and were louder than the whole arena, so if I could get more, then I would be content with where I brought Reed Rowdies in my one year as president
KLB93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tickets at tu are going to be tough in their pavilion. However if game is held in their basketball arena (they do this sometimes) there should be plenty of GA tickets?

Edit - it is in their usual gym (Gregory) and sold out. GA tickets start at $145 on secondary market right now.
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Students going to away games. That would be awesome. My wife and I are going to Vandy and UGA. Vandy because of Nashville. UGA because of free admission (even though we bought 6 courtside tix at 10 bucks each). Nashville is cheap if you are thinking 21 days in advance. We have Aggie connections there. Home stays? Athens is easy from Atlanta, also cheap 21 days in advance. Send a DM and let us know how we might help.
TheOne1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was thinking about driving over for the Kissimmee FL game. That's the more local one for me
______________
Class of 2007 | 2nd generation Aggie | Hullabaloo band founding member | A&M Vball & Bball ball boy 94-95

HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are going to Kissimmee!
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone on the thread going to Indiana?
Dagny Taggart
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will be there for the Indiana match on 9/2. In Indy anyway for a conference- have an event on 9/1 so will miss the Purdue match.
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will be going by myself, so having a game buddy would be great?
Eighties Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gamedrunk said:

UGA

We are also going to UGA - looks like there will be several of us there.
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will be headed to Indiana from Chicago. Anyone going through Chicago?
TheOne1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do the stadiums let you move sections so that the fans can be together? I don't know what section to buy a seat in
______________
Class of 2007 | 2nd generation Aggie | Hullabaloo band founding member | A&M Vball & Bball ball boy 94-95

HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are you talking about Indiana?
Dagny Taggart
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tickets for Purdue matches are available through Purdue Volleyball's website. Purdue uses the same Paciolan system as A&M.
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You buy the UGA vs Purdue. The tickets are good for both matches
TheOne1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I meant the Stanford game. There's sections available all around the court but not general admission
______________
Class of 2007 | 2nd generation Aggie | Hullabaloo band founding member | A&M Vball & Bball ball boy 94-95

HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have an extra ticket to Stanford in FL as my wife can not attend. Welcome to join. Harold 214-801-7038 cell
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My other ticket now spoken for.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.