Traveling Volleyball

3,984 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by HCliver82
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought a traveling thread might be a good thread. My wife and I live a long way from CStat so every game is an away game for us. We started following and have thrown our support behind this team. Personally, we hope to meet other fans and become a part of the village. Thus if you're going to away games, feel free to post. We are going to First Serve, Kissimmee, UGA and Vandy that we know of. We are Harold '82 and Robin. We will see how the thread ages! Ring in if you like! Big shout out to Taylorswift for the writing! Enjoy it.
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great idea! This fanbase is growing, home matches will be exciting, but I'd love to see the 12th Man have an impact on the road! These non conference showcases will be high level volleyball, our team deserves the support in College Station and every arena they play in! It's going to be exciting watching the 12th Man all over!
BiochemAg97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We will be at Kissimmee.
Turkey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will be in Milwaukee for AVCA First Serve.
fitzwatema
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Convinced my sisters to come visit me in Iowa and then drive to Milwaukee. I'll go back to College Station with them and be at the A&M tourney. I don't know if I'll make any more matches or not.
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Learned the team is staying at the Hilton downtown.
theagmax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, All! My fiance and I will be traveling to Milwaukee on Friday morning, and we're already planning a meet-up with a few folks here on TexAgs. If you'd like to partake, send me a PM, and I will reach out. Great idea for this thread, Harold! BTHO UL!
Dagny Taggart
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll be in Milwaukee and at the Indiana match (at Purdue) on September 2. Will miss the 9/1 Purdue match due to an event in Indianapolis. BTHO Louisville!
gamedrunk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UGA
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are also traveling to UGA for this match.
gamedrunk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will be "traveling" about 60 miles and will be there with son, who is a student there, plus wife.

ETA: replied about going to UGA (Athens, GA)
tactical
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll be in Orlando for the Stanford Match
theagmax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a group text going for Milwaukee, if that's the match y'all are attending. If so, and you want to join the group, just let me know.
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Checked in for the flight tomorrow. It's a good day.
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Drink Wisconsinibly Bar at 2:00 p.m. Anyone who is there and reads this is welcome to join us.
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In Milwaukee now. Just sat down at an Italian restaurant across from the arena. Waiter told we just missed the whole A&M team.
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Squadron7 said:

In Milwaukee now. Just sat down at an Italian restaurant across from the arena. Waiter told we just missed the whole A&M team.

good ol' carb loading... reminds me of our club volleyball days...
theagmax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On our way from Houston! See y'all in MKE at 0930! BTHO Louisville!
Anchorhold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quick stop in Chicago.
fitzwatema
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We took a quick stop in Dubuque, Iowa and will be finishing our drive to Milwaukee this morning!
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Airborne! 12th Man on the fly!
Dagny Taggart
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12th Man inbound by land, air & sea! I'm the sea (actually lake)- onboard a ferry crossing Lake Michigan. See you this afternoon- BTHO Louisville!!!
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Y'all have a safe and enjoyable trip! I know the 12th Man will be well represented! Cheer loudly for us all!!
Dagny Taggart
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great Ag VB display in passageway between Uncle Buck's & Fiserv. Giant screen plus lots of maroon. Must-see if you are in MKE. Too bad it's pouring rain.
AlaskaAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kendall is sweats?
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AlaskaAggie said:

Kendall is sweats?


Look like it.
fitzwatema
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, she is . I wonder what tv is saying?
BiochemAg97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fitzwatema said:

Yes, she is . I wonder what tv is saying?


Nothing yet because they had to finish little league.
fitzwatema
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, get Little league off and volleyball!
BiochemAg97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fitzwatema said:

Yes, she is . I wonder what tv is saying?


TV said she tweaked something during warmup. Seemed like in her back. Looked like she was in some pain.
fitzwatema
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BiochemAg97 said:

fitzwatema said:

Yes, she is . I wonder what tv is saying?


TV said she tweaked something during warmup. Seemed like in her back. Looked like she was in some pain.



Thanks for the update.
AlaskaAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She walked awkwardly for most of the match and sat a majority
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kentucky looked very good.
AlaskaAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The place was over run with over confident Wisconsin fans. Those in our section supported the Aggies. I look forward to our September 11th match.
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know our teams hotel? I caught one of those mini volleyballs. I may try to get some signatures.
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.