Ticket Release Date?

1,093 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Dr. Horrible
Dr. Horrible
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know when individual game tickets will go on sale? Or maybe they are and I'm just not finding the right link from the website, but all I'm seeing is season ticket information, which surprised me for a month out…
Gap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seat selection is currently in process for season ticket holders. I'm not sure when it ends, but I'm guessing it at least goes through the end of this week.
Marcthetiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Got an email that said season ticket selection ends Wednesday evening at 5:00. My window opens at 2:33 - not expecting much, but at least my '26 seats won't be any higher than my '25 seats were.
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marcthetiger said:

My window opens at 2:33

Mine is 2:44. Don't take my new seats!!!
Marcthetiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not promising anything, but you're probably not losing those court sides to me.
Turkey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My appt is today at 2:15.
Traffic Chimp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My appointment is in two minutes, and I just watched a beautiful pair of tix in 105 go from red to green to purple to red. Rats.
KLB93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are you all seeing as far as seat availability? Trying to add a couple of seats anywhere close to ours in 106.
chap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like maybe 2 singles in 106
Marcthetiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Two singles at the very top of 106. There are also a few seats together across the aisle in 107.
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
looks like I'll be staying put in 104.
KLB93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep - I got a pair in 107.
Dr. Horrible
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GA available today. Already bought my first few games!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.