Be careful if traveling

1,490 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Gunny456
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just went to Hawaii. My sister just went to Alaska at the same time. Separately. Haven't seen her for months. We both now have Covid.

Very minor symptoms. Like a cold.
trnrmom
Interesting post: my hubby's golf buddy was in Hawaii last week visiting his girlfriend who lives there and she came down with a mild case of covid. hopefully he didn't infect anyone at the airport or on the plane returning home but so far he's tested negative.
CSTXAg92
AG
I was in the Bahamas on a sailboat with 12 others for a week last week. Captain said he was feeling under the weather. When we got back to Texas, one of our party tested positive for Covid.

At this point it's a huge nothing burger. Basically the cold. Not sure why this topic continues to be noteworthy.
GeorgiAg
AG
Colds still suck. I feel like ass and my head is a block. And I can't go to work or on a trip that I had planned this weekend. Now my GF has it.

It's highly contagious.
Enzomatic
Get Off My Lawn
Did they ever figure out how to keep the flu from showing as a false positive for Covid?
Gunny456
AG
It's still dangerous for the 60 plus folks….. even if they are in good shape. I have three good friend work colleagues that have had Covid a couple of times and these are guys who run in the mournings, lift weights and don't take any pills for health issues. …. One lost hearing in his right ear, one has long Covid and the other now lives in what he calls a constant brain fog.
These were guys that could run most mid 40's guys into the ground before they caught the crap.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.