So what are yall taking for body aches?

3,087 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by CrystalLakeAgbu
AggieFactor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First time with Covid where I am symptomatic. The only symptom remaining is body ache/joint pain. They have progressed from being a 9 yesterday to a 6/7 today but neither Advil or Tylenol is getting them where I can function around the house. I do have some Hydrocodone left over from another injury. Anyone use that? Already left a message with my doc but figure I ask the forum as well.
petebaker
Alternate advil dose and Tylenol dose 4-6 hours of aching and fever as recommended by doctor
Took Alka seltzer or aspirin. Also vitC D zinc . If you can't sleep melatonin. You're sick you're job is to try to eat and watch movies TV sleep enough. Or go to dr
Drink fluids water or get Kinderlyte(like pedialyte) gatorade

01agtx
AG
I took ivermectin. Worked like a charm.
AggieFactor
AG
Thought about searching for a doc willing to prescribe that for me but body responded pretty fast with just loosening up. Went outside later that afternoon in the sun, pulled up some weeds, broke a little bit of a sweat, and Sunday was pretty much back to normal. Definitely help with hydration but cant say enough good stuff about Athletic Greens. Every since I started taking their vitamin cocktail in March, I definitely feel like sicknesses have been a lot more milder, if even at all. I'm sure any of the other vitamin drinks out there work great as well, I just liked their flavor the best.
petebaker
You're right. Also good to get outside in the sunlight and fresh air. some 15-25 minutes or under a tree shade for breaks, Sunshine and fresh air even in Texas Heat is healing and makes the body feel alot healthier.
CrystalLakeAgbu
Ibuprofen works for me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.