BREAKING: FDA severely restricts Johnson & Johnson Vaccine due to r/f blood clots

7,392 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by WoMD
Pokgai
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://ktla.com/news/fda-restricts-jjs-covid-19-vaccine-due-to-blood-clot-risk/

WASHINGTON (AP) U.S. regulators on Thursday strictly limited who can receive Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine due to a rare but serious risk of blood clots.

The Food and Drug Administration said the shot should only be given to adults who cannot receive a different vaccine or specifically request J&J's vaccine. U.S. authorities for months have recommended that Americans starting their COVID-19 vaccinations use the Pfizer or Moderna shots instead.

FDA officials said in a statement that they decided to restrict J&J's vaccine after taking another look at data on the risk of life-threatening blood clots within two week of vaccination.

Please consult your physicians before taking the J&J's vaccine.
01agtx
AG
We knew this shot caused clotting issues weeks after if was released last year yet somehow people were convinced it was only 6 people out of a million that had strokes.
snowdog90
Wow, the JnJ vaccine is not safe?? Hmmm. I guess I made the right choice - got covid, took D, C, ivermectin, missed 5 days of work, and didn't get a single blood clot.

I sure am glad I work for a company that allowed me the choice to not get vaxed. Freedom is a good thing.
34blast
Can someone comment on if the blood clotting issues happens x days or months after the shot, or is it longer term? I know several family members who see this will freak out. They got the shot like 1 year ago. I assume they don't have issues / risks after xx number of days they are in the clear? How soon after the shots are the blood clot issues observed?

Is it like MNRA, that if you have no signs after first week you are okay?
98Ag99Grad
AG
34blast said:

Can someone comment on if the blood clotting issues happens x days or months after the shot, or is it longer term? I know several family members who see this will freak out. They got the shot like 1 year ago. I assume they don't have issues / risks after xx number of days they are in the clear? How soon after the shots are the blood clot issues observed?

Its early on. If you don't show anything within the first week or so you're fine. I got this shot last April and am fine. You will be fine. Pretty much everyone will be fine but there are a few that will have an issue.
94chem
snowdog90 said:

Wow, the JnJ vaccine is not safe?? Hmmm. I guess I made the right choice - got covid, took D, C, ivermectin, missed 5 days of work, and didn't get a single blood clot.

I sure am glad I work for a company that allowed me the choice to not get vaxed. Freedom is a good thing.
I took a nap for 30 minutes, missed zero days of work, and ran 5 marathons. I don't like being sick. And I like freedom too.
jpb1999
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

34blast said:

Its early on. If you don't show anything within the first week or so you're fine. I got this shot last April and am fine. You will be fine. Pretty much everyone will be fine but there are a few that will have an issue.

Are you a doctor or researcher that has extensively studied this and know for a fact?

This is not true.

I know more people than I should that are having blood, inflammation, etc issues many months after taking the shot…
98Ag99Grad
AG
Not a doctor and never claimed to be. There will always be outliers to everything, like the people you know who have had issues. Just like me who knows 3 people who have died of covid but the large majority who get it are fine. There is risk in everything and its up to you to evaluate which is best.
Picadillo
Clots can appear weeks or months after the jab. D-dimer tests can detect proteins associated with clots, but such tests are highly unreliable, high false positives and negatives. Clots can be seen in CT studies.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Maybe lay off stating misinformation as fact though, eh?
98Ag99Grad
AG
Alright I'll go back to the golf board and play nice
fullback44
AG
snowdog90 said:

Bingo …. I know 3 people with serious heart issues due to new blockage .. all took these vaccines, J&J, one just had a heart attack and needed all kinds of surgery….

I went the natural route like you… been fine and barely got sick, I get more sick from drinking too heavy on big weekends ..
fullback44
AG
01agtx said:

We knew this shot caused clotting issues weeks after if was released last year yet somehow people were convinced it was only 6 people out of a million that had strokes.
Watch the videos of what these 30 year morticians were finding …. Long strings of clots going from the knee down to the leg.. and other parts of the bodies.. in there 30 years they had never seen anything like this, lots of morticians have come out and said this. They couldn't embalm some parts of the body because of these clots

This clotting was seen in some of these dead bodies ..

Nothing to see … move along and eat your green grass
jpb1999
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Not a doctor and never claimed to be. There will always be outliers to everything, like the people you know who have had issues. Just like me who knows 3 people who have died of covid but the large majority who get it are fine. There is risk in everything and its up to you to evaluate which is best.
Did any of the 3 take remdesivir? The only one I personally knew that died, took it...
98Ag99Grad
AG
no, none of them did. One was a smoker for years so sure that was a heavy factor. Other 2 were mid 50's and fine health wise as far as I know.
Layne Staley
AG
JnJ did their part in this but I would bet the majority of the Adverse Events are more PFE and MRNA. https://openvaers.com/

Glad at least the FDA is actually stepping up in part and warning people of the dangers of these MRNA gene therapies.
Picadillo
And we're surprised after we inject an experimental substance?
Gilligan
AG
At the insistence of my wife the whole family got the single JnJ when it first came out.

Nothing since.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I am concerned there will be long term effects from the jab. No health issues to report since.

It's going to be interesting and scary as more and more truth comes out.
Picadillo
'Cuz it's not Pfizer
fullback44
AG
These clots been known for a long time .. so have cardiac problems
Dad
AG
Gilligan said:

At the insistence of my wife the whole family got the single JnJ when it first came out.

Nothing since.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I am concerned there will be long term effects from the jab. No health issues to report since.

It's scary to think that millions of us potentially could meet an earlier death because of these shots. I hope it doesn't have any long term effects on me.
WoMD
Dad said:

Gilligan said:

Nothing since.

It's scary to think that millions of us potentially could meet an earlier death because of these shots. I hope it doesn't have any long term effects on me.

The science is settled, so you'll be fine. And if you're not, well…it's nothing more than a coincidence.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.