Pfizer Covid Vaccine Data Release has started....

1,848 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Rubble
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Pfizer data release about its covid 19 vaccine and its boosters that was required to be released by a Texas Federal judge has started, I think this is month 2 or 3 already. All 400,000 pages will be out by around September I believe.

Just thought this would place to follow all of this data release, especially since many many many people have taken these vaccines. If all the data comes out as we were lead to believe, I dont think there will be any issues with any of it.

Anyway, here's some articles I found from the internet.

the one from lawyersforjusticeireland that does not look so good coming out the gate. I have no insite as to how this data was broken down in their reports, there are plenty of other groups that are now pouring over this data.

RELEASE OF PFIZER DOCUMENTS Lawyers For Justice (wordpress.com)

FDA slowly starts release of Pfizer vaccine data to the public - Euro Weekly News

Reuters is backing up Pfizer in this article

Fact Check-Pages of suspected side effects released about Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine 'may not have any causal relationship' to the jab, company says | Reuters

Why a Judge Ordered FDA to Release Covid-19 Vaccine Data Pronto (bloomberglaw.com)
Rubble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last linkā€¦stopped reading here
"A majority of Americans are now mandated to receive a Covid-19 vaccine under penalty of losing a job, or worse."
Patently false statement.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.