Positive Covid

7,788 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Enviroag02
planoaggie123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad things are getting better!
Charpie
AG
Day 5 is when most people start feeling better. So it could be just that.
A is A
AG
I know the thread kind turned into other posters stories. Never saw you check back in. All better?
agsalaska
AG
Charpie said:

How are you doing today?
About the same really. I mean better than the first 48 hours but still coughing up a freaking lung.

I can tell this one will be around for days.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
agsalaska
AG
Yea how are you OP? Sorry we hijacked your thread.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
01agtx
AG
NTXAg10 said:

I'm on a host of vitamins and aminos(multi, d, zinc, Quercetin, NAC, etc) and have been since 2020.

Started ivermectin yesterday afternoon after discussing it with the doc.

Starting day 5: This could be coincidental, or maybe there's a correlation with me starting IVM, but I feel 1000% better this morning. Sinus issues dried up over night, fever free for roughly 18 hours, cough seems improved(not gone), still have night sweats, headache is gone, energy is probably 80-90% of normal.

I took it on day 1 and the change I had within 8 hours was insane. I went from feeling like I had been hit by a truck at noon to feeling almost normal by the time I went to bed. It was wild.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Did you do a 5 day regimen?
01agtx
AG
NTXAg10 said:

Did you do a 5 day regimen?

I did.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Thanks.
Charpie
AG
How is everyone feeling?
agsalaska
AG
Charpie said:

How is everyone feeling?
Could do without the vertigo and tinnitus.
agsalaska
AG
The vertigo on tinnitus are getting worse. a LOT worse, especially the ringing noise.

This **** is insane.

Everything else cleared up on Wednesday.
Pepper Brooks
AG
I'm at day 7 and all is cleared up minus the drainage is hanging around. Workout yesterday.
Enviroag02
AG
Wife tested positive on Wednesday and has had fever, muscle aches, and a cough. She took her second dose of ivermectin yesterday and feels 100% better today. I tested positive yesterday and have only had a fever and muscle aches. Lately though my knees are hurting. I'm on a Z pack and all the vitamins recommended. I have asthma so my doc is keeping an eye on it and will prescribe Paxlovid if I need it. I've had no respiratory issues as of yet. I'm also on an inhaled corticosteroid for the asthma which I've been taking for years.
Charpie
AG
I had a rescue inhaler for show only for years. Covid now has me on an inhaled steroid, a round of steroids and my rescue inhaler at least once a day. I'm more annoyed by that than anything
agsalaska
AG
I got out on steroids last night by my doctor for the tinitus
YNWA_AG
AG
agsalaska said:

Charpie said:

How is everyone feeling?

I've had tinnitus for over a year since I chose to get the vaccine.

got Covid this week too
agsalaska
AG
YNWA_AG said:

agsalaska said:

Charpie said:

How is everyone feeling?

I've had tinnitus for over a year since I chose to get the vaccine.

got Covid this week too

Man I thought i was over it by Wednesday night. Then heard a little ringing sound. By last night I had had enough. Went to the doctor and he gave me steroids.

They have helped. I have always had bad ears and used to get tinnitus and vertigo off and on when I flew. But it's been a while.

I usually get this feeling in my ear that I have water in it and end up on steroids. But this time I felt nothing at first. Last night after I got home I had that heavy ear feeling again.

Really hoping it works I'm outside right now and other than being 130 degrees right now I feel ok.
Enviroag02
AG
Normal temp finally this morning after two straight days of 101+. Feeling better now but the left leg pain is still there. Seems like it's the hamstring down close to the back of the knee. I sure hope that goes away.
Enviroag02
AG
Back to 100% now. Was able to be outside and mow for 3 hours yesterday. Kinda crazy I only had symptoms for a bit less than 2 days. I'm unvaccinated as well.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.