Let's go! 5 and up!

20,286 Views | 221 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ORAggieFan
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Ryota Hayami said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Odd thing to celebrate…

Doesn't mean you have to be upset about it either, but just really strange to get that much glee out of this.

I'm just excited for the health and safety of my kid and his good friend who has health issues and will probably be able to go to school in person now.

So I think for parents who choose to get the vaccination for their kids and especially for parents of kids who are at risk it is something to celebrate.

It will help get our schools back to normal with less restrictions.

This isnt political, it's just about health, safety and getting back to normal!

Lol

Yeah...THIS is the thing that will get us back to normal. Try again, Charlie Brown. I promise I won't tuck the football this time.

The head idiot at the CDC says even after getting vaccinated , masks will be required at school.

So what is the exit plan for all this idiocy? Zero cases ever? That's impossible and you are not a serious person if you believe that it is.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
itsyourboypookie
Ryota Hayami said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Odd thing to celebrate…

Doesn't mean you have to be upset about it either, but just really strange to get that much glee out of this.

I'm just excited for the health and safety of my kid and his good friend who has health issues and will probably be able to go to school in person now.

So I think for parents who choose to get the vaccination for their kids and especially for parents of kids who are at risk it is something to celebrate.

Our schools have been normal the entire time
planoaggie123
AG
gunan01 said:

So basically almost no risk of myocarditis with the vaccine, and a much higher risk of myocarditis with COVID-19 infection?

And keep in mind this Pfizer dose is 1/3 of the adult dose.
https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/moderna-says-fda-needs-more-time-complete-review-its-covid-19-shot-adolescents-2021-10-31/

Science. But by all means, let's start jabbing all the kids....
Rev03
AG
That's for the moderna shot, not the pfizer one.
planoaggie123
AG
Rev03 said:

That's for the moderna shot, not the pfizer one.

Seems like moderna isn't paying enough special interests as Pfizer (who can get their jabs through approval quicker). I do appreciate the slow down on kids with moderna. Shows we still have much to learn about the impacts of these.
Rev03
AG
This is a pretty good article that talks about myocarditis that I think is helpful in putting things in perspective.
planoaggie123
AG
Unfortunately I do not have access to Times....
Bassmaster
AG
Every time I see this thread bumped, the title is just as pathetic as it was the first time I saw it.
Picadillo
Vivamus stultus ignarus mori

Live stupid die ignorant
ORAggieFan
itsyourboypookie said:

Ryota Hayami said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Odd thing to celebrate…

No days cancelled? No remote learning? Never masks?
El Chupacabra
ORAggieFan said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Ryota Hayami said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Odd thing to celebrate…

Initially, cancellations and remote 'learning', yes. And since the Superintendent is a liberal, they're still "wearing masks" (except at lunch, recess, during mask breaks, certain times in the hallway, and only if the teacher actually enforces it, which many don't, including my wife). And most people around here aren't keeping their kids out of school for 'covid like symptoms' because of the sh** storm it creates for the parents.

And if you think vaccinating 5-11 year olds is going to change any of it, you're ignorant. There is power in fear, and there is plenty of fear still out there. Hell, just look at how many 3x covid shot adults are still terrified and wearing masks. It's not going away any time soon, I don't care how many unnecessary 5 year olds are held down and given the shot.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Ryota Hayami said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Odd thing to celebrate…

Our schools have been back to normal all year long with no issues.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
ORAggieFan
El Chupacabra said:

ORAggieFan said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Ryota Hayami said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Odd thing to celebrate…

Initially, cancellations and remote 'learning', yes. And since the Superintendent is a liberal, they're still "wearing masks" (except at lunch, recess, during mask breaks, certain times in the hallway, and only if the teacher actually enforces it, which many don't, including my wife). And most people around here aren't keeping their kids out of school for 'covid like symptoms' because of the sh** storm it creates for the parents.

And if you think vaccinating 5-11 year olds is going to change any of it, you're ignorant. There is power in fear, and there is plenty of fear still out there. Hell, just look at how many 3x covid shot adults are still terrified and wearing masks. It's not going away any time soon, I don't care how many unnecessary 5 year olds are held down and given the shot.

I'm not suggesting it will change or to get kids vaccinated. I just wanted to know where in the world nothing changed. Sounds like it did change, especially if they are still forced to mask.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.