Ivermectin dosage?children and adult

5,940 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TX05CCHH
tiny_torpedo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I did with no issues.
Yesterday
AG
tiny_torpedo said:

I did with no issues.

Thanks. Fever got to 102 and it had been 4 hours since my ivermectin dose so said f it and drank a bunch of water with it. Feel better.
Yesterday
AG
After two doses of ivermectin I feel a lot better. I will be the first to admit that I have no idea if it's the drugs helping or if my Covid has already ran it's course. My wife who refuses to take it as if it's an experimental drug only used on rats is still laid up on bed.

So very small sample size with near zero science but that's my story.
Petrino1
Yesterday said:

After two doses of ivermectin I feel a lot better. I will be the first to admit that I have no idea if it's the drugs helping or if my Covid has already ran it's course. My wife who refuses to take it as if it's an experimental drug only used on rats is still laid up on bed.

So very small sample size with near zero science but that's my story.
Almost every single person has said the same thing after taking Ivermectin while having Covid. I really think it works.

I was having Covid symptoms 2 weeks ago. I took Ivermectin on Friday and Sunday. I instantly felt better after taking it, and the symptoms went away. On Monday the symptoms came back. I asked my Doctor for more Ivermectin and took it on consecutive days, and yep, the symptoms went away again when I was taking it.

Apparently there is a website that will ship you hundreds of Ivermectin. I want to start taking it once a week until my long term symptoms completely go away.
Yesterday
AG
Had a setback on my end. After two doses I felt a lot better. Then last night the fever and aches came back. We'll see after day three. Wife is still feverish, achey etc. this is her 5th day.
Motis B Totis
AG
how are yall now?
Yesterday
AG
Motis B Totis said:

how are yall now?
Fifth day of fevers and aches for me. Not as bad as the first day before ivermectin but can't really say if it's helped me much in the long run. My wife seems to have turned a corner. She's a bit worn out but doesn't have aches or fevers after her 7th day.

My mom who is vaccinated took the kids one day which was a huge help for sleep. But having this damn disease with three kids under 7 has been a nightmare.
Petrino1
Motis B Totis said:

how are yall now?
My covid symptoms returned a week after taking the Ivermectin. I feel great when taking the Ivermectin, but when I run out of pills the symptoms return unfortunately.
JR2007
AG
Wanted to share my experience for anyone still looking to get ivermectin. My wife and I had an appointment with this NP in Colorado all through a medical app through text (https://telehealthnp.com/). We were both deemed low risk so we have a prescription for COVID prophylaxis after exposure and one for treatment. It was a great and easy experience. Picking up meds today.
TX05CCHH
AG
I wonder what is in the Ivermectin that helps the symptoms yet they return when you get off it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.