Ivermectin dosage?children and adult

5,945 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TX05CCHH
diamondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought I saw a post recently with a dosage chart or link for the use of ivermectin as a prophylactic or early use

Does anyone know where/ how to find it
samsal75
AG
flccc.net
Petrino1
I just got a prescription from an online pharmacy. Ive had long term covid symptoms for 12 months. Fingers crossed it works.
01agtx
AG
ea1060 said:

I just got a prescription from an online pharmacy. Ive had long term covid symptoms for 12 months. Fingers crossed it works.

The FLCCC has recently revised their long COVID protocol. It's worth a look.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/FLCCC-Alliance-I-RECOVER-Management-Protocol-for-Long-Haul-COVID-19-Syndrome.pdf
WorkerBee
Wow, something clear and concise! It will probably be memory holed like all the other "dangerous" treatment plans that didn't help big brothers agenda.
Petrino1
01agtx said:

ea1060 said:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/FLCCC-Alliance-I-RECOVER-Management-Protocol-for-Long-Haul-COVID-19-Syndrome.pdf
Im so torn on what dosage to take. The doctor told me to take 5 pills (3mg/pill, 15mg total) today then 5 pills in 48 hours, but the FLCCC guidance says .2 - .4/mg per day for 3-5 days. Theres such a big discrepancy between the two doses I dont want to mess up.

Any doctors care to chime in on the correct dosage I should take?
01agtx
AG
ea1060 said:

01agtx said:

ea1060 said:

Im so torn on what dosage to take. The doctor told me to take 5 pills (3mg/pill, 15mg total) today then 5 pills in 48 hours, but the FLCCC guidance says .2 - .4/mg per day for 3-5 days. Theres such a big discrepancy between the two doses I dont want to mess up.

0.2 to 0.4 mg/kg, which should be close to what your doctor prescribed.
Petrino1
01agtx said:

ea1060 said:

01agtx said:

ea1060 said:

Should I do the two doses of 15mg 48 hours apart or take it daily for 3-5 days?
01agtx
AG
ea1060 said:

01agtx said:

ea1060 said:

01agtx said:

ea1060 said:

Should I do the two doses of 15mg 48 hours apart or take it daily for 3-5 days?

I would clarify with your doctor.
Petrino1
Just took my first dose of Ivermectin for my long hauler covid symptoms. Heres to beating this thing!
Furious
AG
Watched some 3 hour video earlier this week on ivermectin and those guys were saying fluvoxamine was getting great results on "long haul covid" symptoms.
Reveille
AG
It depends on if you are taking it for treatment or for prevention!

Treatment is five days. Prevention is day 1 then day 3 then every week after that.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Petrino1
Reveille said:

It depends on if you are taking it for treatment or for prevention!

Treatment is five days. Prevention is day 1 then day 3 then every week after that.

I don't think my doctor gave me the right amount/dose of ivermectin. She told me to take 15 mg of ivermectin on day 1 and day 3 and that's it. I should've asked for more so I could do the 5 consecutive day treatment.
Petrino1
ea1060 said:

I have an update after taking Ivermectin. I was having covid symptoms again for a few days last week. I took Ivermectin last Friday and the symptoms went away, I instantly felt better. Symptoms came back Saturday, then I took the Ivermectin Sunday and symptoms went away and I felt better again. Unfortunately I ran out of Ivermectin and the symptoms returned on Monday of this week and Ive been feeling sick all week.

I got more Ivermectin from my doctor today and the same thing happened, I immediately felt better after taking it. Its pretty noticeable how I feel before taking it and after taking it. This time Im going to take it for 4-5 days straight and see if it gets rid of the symptoms for good.
Knucklesammich
This question is not meant to question if this drug works but in layman's terms how does the drug work both in long hauler symptoms and in treatment?

Also to the OP I hope it knocks those long hauler symptoms out for good.

aggierogue
AG
Are most GPs open to prescribing this now? Or do people need to go to flccc.net to find a doctor?
aggierogue
AG
ea1060 said:

Did you get Covid and are now continue to have symptoms? Just trying to catch up.
Petrino1
aggierogue said:

ea1060 said:

Did you get Covid and are now continue to have symptoms? Just trying to catch up.

Correct. I caught covid 12.5 months ago and have experienced long term symptoms ever since. Almost every week I get symptoms for 3-5 days.
Petrino1
aggierogue said:

Are most GPs open to prescribing this now? Or do people need to go to flccc.net to find a doctor?

Depends on your doctor but my PCP and her entire group will not prescribe ivermectin. I would imagine most doctors are not open to prescribing it. They have been brainwashed by the left that ivermectin is not to be used to treat covid.

I used a website called push health. I filled out a form, an hour later a doctor called me and asked a few questions, an hour after that my ivermectin prescription was ready to be picked up at cvs. Very very easy. The doctors "visit" around $64 and no insurance required.
aggierogue
AG
Thanks for the responses. Sorry to hear that you are still dealing with symptoms.
SanDiegoAG
AG
How much does filling the prescription usually cost?
Petrino1
SanDiegoAG said:

The Doctors visit was around $64, and the prescription was around $35 at CVS. Not bad.
snowdog90
ea1060 said:

SanDiegoAG said:

The Doctors visit was around $64, and the prescription was around $35 at CVS. Not bad.

I would love to hear an update. How are you doing? Hope you are better.
Petrino1
snowdog90 said:

ea1060 said:

SanDiegoAG said:

So far so good, I havent had symptoms in a week or so. But its too early to tell because previously symptoms have gone away for 2 weeks to a month, then come back after that. I will keep everyone posted.
snowdog90
ea1060 said:

snowdog90 said:

ea1060 said:

SanDiegoAG said:

So far so good, I havent had symptoms in a week or so. But its too early to tell because previously symptoms have gone away for 2 weeks to a month, then come back after that. I will keep everyone posted.

Awesome news. Are you on a continuing ivermectin regimen now or have you finished with it?
Petrino1
snowdog90 said:

ea1060 said:

snowdog90 said:

ea1060 said:

SanDiegoAG said:

Awesome news. Are you on a continuing ivermectin regimen now or have you finished with it?
Im going to take another ivermectin dose a week after my last dose, then Im all out of ivermectin lol. I want to continue taking it because it made me feel a lot better.
snowdog90
Makes sense. Hope this is all behind you. Thanks for the updates and all the info.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
The Official Narrative is that Ivermectin is ineffective and possibly dangerous to use to prevent or treat COVID-19.
Yesterday
AG
ea1060 said:

aggierogue said:

Depends on your doctor but my PCP and her entire group will not prescribe ivermectin. I would imagine most doctors are not open to prescribing it. They have been brainwashed by the left that ivermectin is not to be used to treat covid.

I used a website called push health. I filled out a form, an hour later a doctor called me and asked a few questions, an hour after that my ivermectin prescription was ready to be picked up at cvs. Very very easy. The doctors "visit" around $64 and no insurance required.

Thanks for this post. My wife tested positive on Wednesday and now I'm feeling symptoms. Just used push health. Signed up at 5am so I probably won't hear from anyone until 9 or 10. Will let the thread know how it goes.
Yesterday
AG
Damn. Hour and a half later at 6:30 AM a doc sent me a prescription to my Walgreens. Will pick up when they open.
Motis B Totis
AG
wife & I got our prescriptions filled last night. It was easy
Petrino1
Yesterday said:

Damn. Hour and a half later at 6:30 AM a doc sent me a prescription to my Walgreens. Will pick up when they open.
Super easy right?! I was shocked at how easy and fast everything was. Which dose are you taking? My Dr prescribed me the day 1 and day 3 dose, but I asked for more pills so I could do the 3-5 on consecutive days dose.
Yesterday
AG
4 tabs daily for 5 days. Unfortunately my regular pharmacy has had a computer crash. And I can't get the script from them or any other Walgreens because no one can read that locations computers. Messages the doc and called but he is off so I'm assuming he works nights and is sleeping.

Ok. Push Health comes through. Left a message with their help like explaining my situation. Thinking I would never hear from them. I get a call 2 minutes later and they're transferring the script for me. Very impressed with Push Health.
Petrino1
Yesterday said:

4 tabs daily for 5 days. Unfortunately my regular pharmacy has had a computer crash. And I can't get the script from them or any other Walgreens because no one can read that locations computers. Messages the doc and called but he is off so I'm assuming he works nights and is sleeping.

Ok. Push Health comes through. Left a message with their help like explaining my situation. Thinking I would never hear from them. I get a call 2 minutes later and they're transferring the script for me. Very impressed with Push Health.
That sucks but thats good to hear about push health. I agree, I am very impressed with them as well. After the first prescription I sent a message to my doctor on the website that I needed a refill, 20 minutes later it was ready to pick up at CVS lol.
Yesterday
AG
ea1060 said:

Yesterday said:

That sucks but thats good to hear about push health. I agree, I am very impressed with them as well. After the first prescription I sent a message to my doctor on the website that I needed a refill, 20 minutes later it was ready to pick up at CVS lol.

Anyone know if I can take ibuprofen and/or Tylenol with ivermectin? Thanks.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.