Doc board....Scribe alternative?

1,904 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The_Thinker
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Question for the docs...does anyone have a scribe alternative that they like, or at least can live with? Something like DeepScribe? The turnover with scribe service is becoming unmanageable for the wife.

https://www.deepscribe.ai/

To make it COVID related, you have document RONA patients.
robdobyns
AG
I've talked to some online scribe companies but I've never used one. Is this the one that costs $1,800/month? Or is that True Scribe?

If I haven't already talked to them, I'll get a demo.

So far I haven't seen anything that is better than Dragon or Mobius.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Not sure. But even at that cost, it is cheaper than an in-person scribe. Assuming it works.

She has had some bum scribes, but most have been very good. So good in fact that she has them for ~6-8 months before they start medical/PA/NP/PT school. And then she has to start again.
robdobyns
AG
I've talked to several online scribe companies. One has the text proof read by "medical students". They said the students were based in California.
I'm only working part time in my solo child psychiatry practice. I tried to talk the price down with True Scribe to match my hours worked but they were firm in their price.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Gizzards
AG
Taking typing in high school, and learning the real way to do it has made using a scribe unnecessary for me. One of the most important classes I have ever taken! It's never too late to learn. There are all types of online tutorials.
General Omar
I use Aquity Solutions, Fluency for practices. Have been overall pleased with the quality, price and turn around time. Upload dictations at end of day and have them back to review, download and print the next morning.
General Omar '79
KidDoc
AG
I am willing to bet that Amazon and Google will have full AI scribing within 5 years.

Amazon AI generates medical records from patient-doctor conversations | Engadget

I don't use a scribe, pedi don't make enough to fit that in the budget. I do have 3rd year medical students often though!
The_Thinker
MAs do the notes for us, we just review them. But it's a burn and turn field.

As I have no doctor tag believe as you will
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.