Ivermectin....Senate hearing today.

15,901 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by garyt73
jpb1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reveille said:

jpb1999 said:

So how does HCQ and Ivermectin play with all of the other supplements you are recommended?

My mom 80 just tested positive. She has been on HCQ at a low dosage as a preventative (takes once per week). She was going to call the DR that prescribed it to her to see what she needs to up the dosage to now that she is positive.

I also gave her all of the info about your supplements to take and now on most of them.

Should she also get on Ivermectin?

Should she take both Querciten AND HCQ as it sounds like they do similar things...?

Thanks for all your help!!

They can potentially be used together. I think the data is more convincing with ivermectin for what it is worth.
Thanks for the response! I am also curious to JJmt's question above. Where or how does she get it?

Also, has it been proven that Ibuprofen is o.k. to take with Covid? Or should we stick with Tylenol?

Should kids (6 and 8) follow your supplement suggestions just at lower dosages or what should kids take?

Thanks!
LSB_2002
AG
I have family in OK taking Ivermectin, or Noromectin as a preventative. Any thoughts on this? I'm considering dosing it on the reg with my other vitamin regiments. Thoughts?
Guardian Angel
AG
robdobyns said:

There are 4 RCTS and 3 observational studies showing statistically significant efficacy for Ivermectin in Covid.
Ivermectin is also in the outpatient treatment algorithm used at Baylor in Dallas. It's also at Memorial Hosiptal in Houston.
Are all these doctors quacks too? I think not.
What is the risk/benefit ratio of using ivermectin in Covid ?
That's the question to ask.

HCQ at Memorial all year for Covid also
keechi4343
AG
My family has been taking ivermectin 1% injectable for 2 weeks. 1 ml per 100 lbs 1 time/week. Drinking it in orange juice.
LSB_2002
AG
keechi4343 said:

My family has been taking ivermectin 1% injectable for 2 weeks. 1 ml per 100 lbs 1 time/week. Drinking it in orange juice.
Any side effects at all? Also giving to the kids?

keechi4343
AG
LSB_2002 said:

keechi4343 said:

Any side effects at all? Also giving to the kids?

No, our kids have been taking it as well.
aggieduke
AG
Where did you get it and what brand?
Thanks
Philippians 4:13
keechi4343
AG
Noromectin 1%
We use it everyday on cattle.

You can get at the feed store, tractor supply, gebos etc.
keechi4343
AG
$30 to $50 for a 100 ml bottle.
Sq 17
Bump
Centexag08
AG
Is there any benefit in taking the ivermectin regimen post exposure as a preventative? Was exposed by a friend Saturday night. Wouldn't really say close contact but friend was in our house.
If so how much and how often to take it? Wasn't it like 12 or 16 mg day 1 then same dosage day 3?

I meant for this to be a reply to Dr. Rev
crabman4
AG
I was prescribed pills by my doctor. I am 6'-4" and 250 lbs. I take 12 mg per day for 5 days. No food for two hours before the pills or for one hour afterward. They want an empty stomach.

I was better in 24 hours except for a slight lingering cough that took another 2-3 days to go away. Now just have to ride out the rest of my quarantine.

Sq 17
Bumping thread looking for a tele health resource to get an Rx niece who has a collection of health issues just tested positive
robdobyns
AG
Dr Rev does that.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
garyt73
AG
Will ivermectin affect the efficacy of covid vaccination? Specifically Moderna.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.