Video on how CV kills Some but not others

1,515 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Duncan Idaho
How long do you want to ignore this user?

If any medical professionals want to take the time to watch and comment i'd love to hear what you have to say. Especially about the blood pressure meds.

BadMoonRisin
AG
So at 20:18 he seems to say people on Lisinopril (ACE2 inibitor) could potentially be at less risk of a serious infection, but this seems to contradict the initial reports (from China before it was widespread here) that this could make you more at risk of a serious infection.

I think the doctors on this board discussed this before and first it was a "might call your doc and ask his opinion to see if he wants to change your meds" to "its probably better to have HTN regulated in the event that you get this, so keep taking it"

This is the first I have heard that i might actually be helpful. Very interesting.

Thanks for posting.
Duncan Idaho
That was what I remembered reading on here as well. But since it don't take any BP meds and the news was bad, I didn't really give it a second thought.

No I am finding myself wondering if I should try to get my PCP to finally write that script
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

So at 20:18 he seems to say people on Lisinopril (ACE2 inibitor) could potentially be at less risk of a serious infection, but this seems to contradict the initial reports (from China before it was widespread here) that this could make you more at risk of a serious infection.

Hell yeah, thanks for the genes Dad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.