Remdisivir and tociluzimab / sarilumab availability????

6,195 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by FCBlitz
jt16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

WTH, bad news on Remdisivir

Called a Flop
McInnis 03
AG
Premature posting by WHO and I believe this is a Chinese study.

I won't believe it until it's (report) not associated with these two orgs.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
milkman00
AG
Accordimg to CNBC reporting of FT report where they saw posting on WHO website, 237 in Chinese study. 158 given drug. 79 not given drug. 18 patients taken off due to bad side effects.
McInnis 03
AG
milkman00 said:

Accordimg to CNBC reporting of FT report where they saw posting on WHO website, 237 in Chinese study. 158 given drug. 79 not given drug. 18 patients taken off due to bad side effects.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
NawlinsAg01
AG
Yes, it was premature release of data on the Chinese studies (note that Gilead is not running those studies, however they did provide the drug) The Chinese studies were stopped early due to "insufficient patient population" that is, there aren't enough COVID-19 cases there anymore.

Still expected this month is preliminary data on the Severe COVID-19 trial of remdesivir sponsored by Gilead. That's an open-label study, so again not the gold standard but it should provide some meaningful information.
PJYoung
AG
Here's the story

FCBlitz
I believe Houston Medical Center has both drugs....at least a week ago there were claims that collectively there was good inventory and access.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.