Define Mild Symptoms?

6,177 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BowSowy
HowdyTAMU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How about the word, "asymptomatic"? Are there people with C19 that never present symptoms?

Or is that term being exclusively used to describe the period before the symptoms are experienced?
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

How about the word, "asymptomatic"? Are there people with C19 that never present symptoms?

Or is that term being exclusively used to describe the period before the symptoms are experienced?

There's a chance I'm wrong on this but the way I've understood it, "asymptomatic" so far means no symptoms at the time of the test and includes both, people who will never show symptoms and people who just haven't shown symptoms yet. I believe both groups exist but with the currently volume going on it's impossible to differentiate the two in any meaningful way.
Tmoneyag99
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Yeah, "mild" seems to be "it kicked my ass but I wasn't struggling to breathe".
Kind of like "You'll just feel a little pinch"

No, that **** hurts.
BowSowy
AG
proudaggie02 said:

The only people I've heard of having it are 3 friends of friends. Two had no symptoms other than mild fevers, and the third felt bad for one day (tired, aches).
A good friend of mine in NYC most likely had it. No taste or sense of smell, pressure/burning behind the eyes, shortness of breath, didn't want to get out of bed for 4-5 days, no fever though.

Not sure why it picked that emoji, though
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.