Permits

2,579 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 58-7
dummble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am not in the 100yr Flood plain but did flood. None of my contractors pulled permits. I would expect that from 2 of them, but the Main company has a great reputation and I have used them for years. We did not make any structural, plumbing or electrical changes. but the permit office is saying that redoing and reconnecting any of those counts. I did all the electrical work my self.

I ready somewhere about a "Flood Recovery Permit" but have not found any other information. I also read that all permits related to flood damage should be free of charge. I talked to the satellite office in Kingwood and he says I need visit the structural office to pull a general permit then the trades will need to pull additional permits. My house is done and we are just trying to get the last disbursement from SBA for personal property.

I think I am going to go fill out a building permit application and see what happens
Seriously77

AgResearch
AG
Test post.
58-7
58-7
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.