Do you need a mold inspection or Insurance Certificate for Mold?

3,407 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by moldaggie
moldaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UPDATED:

Class of '95 here. My dad has been doing mold inspections for 20 years in Houston and is also an Engineer. I work for him too as a Mold Consultant and Inspector: http://peesiengineering.com/

And he just approved Aggies get a 15% discount. Just mention Texags. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY AT 832-628-3164 instead of the business line.

Aggies PSA: Whoever you go with be careful with mold inspectors as many are new or fly-by-nights who have no experience and some are gouging people with a low flat rate to come out for testing but charging for too many unnecessary samples. In addition, be careful in hiring a company that does both mold sampling and mold remediation. This is illegal due to conflict of interest laws and they get around this by a less than 25 square feet loophole for visible mold (since many people have already taken out the damaged Sheetrock etc.). They will test your house and aren't licensed and almost all have no experience in testing, and then come back and invoice for tens of thousands of dollars for repairs.

Gig 'em

Law Hall Legends

Ex-liberalag12
moldaggie
UPDATED ABOVE
moldaggie
Thanks for all the calls and business Ags. We want to help with the anxiety and stress you are going through and give you more peace of mind through this process.

I wanted to let you know currently we are just taking Hurricane Harvey calls due to the high need and trying to help those that have been affected by the hurricane. In the future we will be taking other calls but right now we are only taking Hurricane Harvey projects. Thanks for the understanding...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.