Harvey Victim needs Prosthetic leg

2,716 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggie_bryan
Jatobacia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hernando moved with his family ,wife and 14 year old kid, from California to Houston in April 2017 seeking a better life after I told him how great the Lone Star State was. They both found jobs and a small place to live shortly after their arrival. Their job and rental property were of modest means but they where living the American dream and beginning to prosper. That was until Hurricane Harvey arrived. All their belongings were flooded and their hope had vanished. But that's many families in Houston right now, what separates The Velandia's is that Hernando has a prosthetic leg and he lost it in the flood. With his prosthetic leg gone he lost his job and has no insurance to cover the cost of a new one. Due to the stress his wife was hospitalized and was unable to work . Both are hard working New Texans and are to proud to ask for help. Please help by donating. https://www.gofundme.com/4f8son4?pc=tw_co_dashboard_a&rcid=845a05d7689942fb8b22bbb004c35b2d
Not_Sure
AG
Donated
Jatobacia
AG
Thanks Brian! Your help is appreciated. The Velandias will be grateful. J. A Tobacia
aggie_bryan
AG
Not sure if our friend can help but she has ability to produce prosthesis. I'm forwarding this post to her.
Could you forward your contact info to me. Gburrets@yahoo.com
We are the Aggies,the Aggies are WE! True to each other, as Aggies can be!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.