Refugio?

2,285 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Burger
sellthefarm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Meeting a friend in Refugio on Saturday. Anyone down in that area that needs a hand?
sellthefarm
AG
Morning bump...

If you know of anyone in Refugio or San Patricio Counties that need help please let me know.
Mowdy Ag
AG
Check Melodie Friedrichs Facebook page. She is posting names / addresses of folks who need help. We just returned from 3 days in Refugio (my home town). Our time there was spent clearing trees from driveways / streets and yards that we identified through her posts. Plenty of roofs need tarps and there are a million other things that need to be done. They need all the help they can get - there is no shortage of work to be done.
rrp78
Aggie '78 could use help in Bayside with cleanup. 503 First St; corner of First and Mitchel, 210-445-9000. Thank you for your help!
Mowdy Ag
AG
Refugio needs your help Ags. ...and plenty of good Ags are from / live there.

MA
Burger
AG
RRP, I just sent you a text message, let me know if you need any more information/help! Originally from Corpus, have land in the area (off of 1360), and we drove through about a week ago to see my parents in Corpus (my mom rode out the storm in Spohn Shoreline) and we were devastated when we drove through Refugio/Bayside.

Would love nothing more than to help that community.
Burger
AG
I just looked at google maps and realized they have updated all of the satellite imagery with post-Harvey images. I am nearly in tears night now...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.