Houston (Briarforest, West Memorial, Westchase): Updates here

83,374 Views | 460 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by NickNaylor
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Driving around Nottingham Forest I see a ton of Aggie flags. Seems to way outnumber any other school.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
There are a lot there. Helped gut a couple of houses there last weekend. It's a sad sight to see.
Aggie82x2
AG
Nope...mother in law there & her house is high & dry.
Sazerac
AG
I was shocked this area didn't take on water. I went and looked at the elevations and everything south is lower so it just flowed that direction.
Tom Cardy
AG
It is crazy how that all ended up. The water flooding Westheimer at Eldridge probably kept us from flooding because that was at a lower elevation and the storm drains carried it south.
SeMgCo87
AG
At the risk of resurrecting a dead horse thread, would anyone be looking for some feature cabinets, like for an island or a display wall in the living room?

1 - B36 (36")
2 - B16.5 (33")

Solid Cherry fronts and doors. Plywood frames. Soft Close hinges and slides. New in box.

Also, a 31" x 96" tall oven cabinet. (not really for a LR display, but really good in a kitchen)

I'll give them away to a good Aggie family; they were part of an order for a house I built, but we changed plans...

NickNaylor

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.