Room Offerings - Harvey

22,241 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
TX1775
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw several posts of people offering to open their homes to people affected. Post here so everyone can see.
matthopp
AG
Great thread. I have a spare room and plenty of bourbon, near minute maid in Eado.
StEdsCOOG
matthopp said:

Great thread. I have a spare room and plenty of bourbon, near minute maid in Eado.

I don't need a room but I'm out of bourbon. Be there in ten.
FriscoKid
AG
I've got a couple rooms in Frisco, but that's a hike. But, if you need a dry place to stay then we can help.
TX1775
AG
Good! Keep 'em coming. Let's help each other out.
SomeRandomAg#2580
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
We have several rooms available in Sugar Land near Williams Trace and Lexington. We're in the voluntary evacuation zone but I feel pretty confident that we're absolutely fine and it won't go mandatory. Happy to help out anyone in the mandatory zone.
texican08
AG
I have a room available at my place in Lazybrook (TC Jester/18th). I've got really good drainage and it won't be flooding. Dogs allowed. Email me if you have a need.

jonhunterramos at gmail dot com
Ghost91
One bedroom with queen size available in Humble. Liquor cabinet stocked. Mexican dinner tonight and pot of spaghetti tomorrow.

Ags with hot wives only. Kidding.

Kjohnson 12 12 at hotm dot com
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
We are in Dallas, but plenty of room available for anyone that can make it up or is stranded in North Texas and cannot make it home. email is my screen name here.
atag
AG
We have a spare room in Conroe with a bunk bed (full size on the bottom) and a crib (kids at grandparents)

Warning: the cat owns the room but is willing to share

We have power and zero threat of flooding and plenty of supplies.
gambochaman
AG
2 spare bedrooms in cardiff ranch (1463 just north of cinco ranch blvd)
Texaggie7nine
If anyone is desperate, I have a couch and air mattress available in my 3rd floor 1 br apt near BW and 249. Not much space but it's nowhere close to being flooded here.

texaggie79 at gmail
7nine
K_P
AG
we have room near the beltway and 10 on the west side (gumbo tonight, spaghetti tomorrow)

PM on TA is probably best way to reach me
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

We have several rooms available in Sugar Land near Williams Trace and Lexington. We're in the voluntary evacuation zone but I feel pretty confident that we're absolutely fine and it won't go mandatory. Happy to help out anyone in the mandatory zone.

Offer still on the table for anyone that needs it
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Lake view RV was still Hugh and dry as of a couple hrs ago. Alt90 at Holmes. 10 mins from medical center.

They have had many park models for reasonable rent and could stay several weeks if needed.

Not a freebie, and I only know about because that's where I stay when I have med center visits
Connd
This is the most Aggie thread ever. Keep it up!
Bullneck
We have two rooms available in Fairfield in Cypress. Both have queen beds and share a bath.

kyle at sampsonbove dot com
Floorguy
I have 2 rooms and 3 beds available. I'm in Boerne, Just west of San Antonio. Everything you need is here. Contact me. If you need a ride, I'll come get you, and take you back, if needed. Clark@maverickfloor.com
58-7
AG
Rooms available in Deer Park. Email is secsportzphan @ gmail . com
or PM me.
OldArmy99
AG
Room available in Auburn Lakes (Klein).

Larry
832-876-5277
Dclight07
Room available in Tomball - WIldwood at Northpointe. Text 346-225-6684
FriscoAggieFan
AG
We also have a room in Frisco if anyone is stuck in North TX and can't get home. Feel free to email (in profile).
Whiser09
AG
I have three rooms available in the Atascocita/humble area and a spare living area. Me and my wife have a two story house, and the upstairs is completely empty. If anyone needs a place to stay in the area, we are still dry. Please PM me or email dmkebodeaux@gmail.com

Also text (817) 992-5130
HarleySpoon
AG
Three bedrooms with private bath in our house and access to all other parts of house. Also have a couple of horse stalls open in the barn with access to riding arena. Fully stocked kitchen...and wife is a pretty good cook. Also have full private office within my larger office space you can work out of.....phone, Internet, copier, conference room. Office is five minutes from house. No charge for any of the above, but I'm north of Frisco....bit of a hike. But, I can come get you and your family. Mark at nine-four-0 300- zero-five-five-eight.
aggiedaniel06
AG
Got two bedrooms available near Washington and heights. Anyone not needing to stay but are running out of food, water or booze also welcome...
TamugMarb05
AG
League City here. Have 2 couches and floor space available. Even with all the rain it's still dry in the house. Be warned I have two boys 6 and 4 so it's dry but maybe not too peaceful.
mattdf23
AG
We have two bedrooms open in Manvel, just east of 288. You will have upstairs all to yourself. We are in a newer neighborhood and are fairly confident in the drainage system. Email me: mattdf23 at gmail
Laura Eickstead
We have room to sleep 6 people in 3 bedrooms in Magnolia (old Magnolia side) with access to Brookshire Bros in Magnolia, wifi, power, and no threat of flooding. Text (832) 492-2685 if we can help. Not sure if routes are clear at the moment, but if somebody needs a place to stay while figuring out getting back into your own home, we have room.
K_P
AG
***** Google Spreadsheet Link for Housing *****

Harvey Housing Sheet - LINK

should be sortable, etc. I didn't take the time to fill in everyone who has already offered since I am having some unrelated PC issues.
AnneCarter
AG
I'm class of '70 and live in College Station . I have room for Ags who need help but would be interested in retired older adults who may need to be out of the fray for awhile. I have three extra bedrooms in a 2 story house. Ideal for people whole can still manage stairs . If they cannot find a way to get to College Station, maybe some of these smart guys can figure how to get them up here. BTW , dogs and cats of owners welcome. I live just outside of town, very quiet, very safe. Call, 979 690 0631. Anne Carter
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
I tentatively have a room in the Heights with a queen bed.. It's a small house, but PM me if I can help any way I can.
LRHF
AG
Harkrider 93
AG
I can come pick you up if you need a ride, but I am close to Austin. We are pet friendly and kids would love our place. We have a spare King, queen, and twin bed. Also have a sleeper sofa. Have spare vehicle.

Greg and Kim Harkrider
512-633-3374 - leave a vm if I don't answer
RobCoMom
AG
Still haven't finished unpacking our home from moving but I have a king bed and air mattress in our office off Kempwood/Blalock area. No flooding. Email dsfincher88 at gmail dot com or text 979 324 3232
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.