Upcoming catcher

1,847 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by randy828
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This guy's Dad played football for A&M, first as a walkon, blocked a punt against Nebraska. Would be great if we could get him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdMzb3wvtRf/?stkn=MWYwcHJtZzA4MmF1Zg==


He is a damn good football and basketball player too. Really amazing all around athlete.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
12thMan9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How old is he? We played against him a couple of years ago when he was playing for Cal McNair's team. He was decent, not a WOW talent IMO.

But we've all aged & gotten better.
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I believe he is a junior in high school. My son played Spring Branch basketball one year with him. He was awesome at the time. My son is a sophomore in HS now, but I think he was one year older than my son.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
TarponChaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Says he's class of 2029 so that's a sophomore
StinkyPinky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not recognizing the last name
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://12thman.com/sports/football/roster/player/anthony-squillante


Quote:

The Aggies then took advantage of two Cornhusker miscues in the final 2:25 of the first quarter for a 14-7 lead. Anthony Squillante blocked a punt by Nebraska's Kyle Larson, and Terrence Thomas picked it up and ran 12 yards for a touchdown.

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.