BlueBell Stadium Upgrade

6,294 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by ReelAg6
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ReelAg6 said:

WhoopN06 said:

I thought one requirement from the University was that any stadium Reno / rebuild had to stay within the existing footprint? Has that changed?

this may not have migrated here yet from the premium board, but Kendall Rogers posted this before the season. This is what Judas was working on.



I hadn't seen these before. That could be so so epic.
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, that's what I've been told anyway
rtjr34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Doubtful it will/could happen, but that would be the most beautiful stadium in college baseball by a mile. Love everything about it. And yes, I'm all for taking away Aggie Alley.
ReelAg6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PaulsBunions said:

twk said:

AggieBaseball06 said:

ReelAg6 said:

WhoopN06 said:

I thought one requirement from the University was that any stadium Reno / rebuild had to stay within the existing footprint? Has that changed?

this may not have migrated here yet from the premium board, but Kendall Rogers posted this before the season. This is what Judas was working on.




As others have pointed out, the new facilities wouldn't allow a lot of this plan.

I'm not sure what others you are referring to, but nothing we are doing right now would keep us from doing what is shown in the drawings. There was some discussion here about virtually moving the grandstand south (building new) toward the intersection of Olsen Road and Bush, but between the underpass project, and the new facilities, that is not happening. The plan in the drawings is still viable.


I haven't been following that closely, does anybody if there's an updated graphic showing how the new facilities affects the footprint? Closest thing I can find is the satellite view in the below in 2025. From what I can tell I agree with you, I don't see how the facilities negates the rendering ReelAg posted.

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2025/2/6/24360608/28-3-million-texas-am-aggies-baseball-player-development-center-approved-by-board-of-regents


Here's my approximate footprint of the player development center. The red is the batting cages, pitching lab, and weight room. The blue is the locker rooms and other components.
ReelAg6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ReelAg6 said:

PaulsBunions said:

twk said:

AggieBaseball06 said:

ReelAg6 said:

WhoopN06 said:

I thought one requirement from the University was that any stadium Reno / rebuild had to stay within the existing footprint? Has that changed?

this may not have migrated here yet from the premium board, but Kendall Rogers posted this before the season. This is what Judas was working on.




As others have pointed out, the new facilities wouldn't allow a lot of this plan.

I'm not sure what others you are referring to, but nothing we are doing right now would keep us from doing what is shown in the drawings. There was some discussion here about virtually moving the grandstand south (building new) toward the intersection of Olsen Road and Bush, but between the underpass project, and the new facilities, that is not happening. The plan in the drawings is still viable.


I haven't been following that closely, does anybody if there's an updated graphic showing how the new facilities affects the footprint? Closest thing I can find is the satellite view in the below in 2025. From what I can tell I agree with you, I don't see how the facilities negates the rendering ReelAg posted.

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2025/2/6/24360608/28-3-million-texas-am-aggies-baseball-player-development-center-approved-by-board-of-regents


Here's my approximate footprint of the player development center. The red is the batting cages, pitching lab, and weight room. The blue is the locker rooms and other components.

Floor plan is below. Seems like the orange and purple was phased for after the season based on Earley's comments. They're going where the old batting cages were.
PaulsBunions
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ReelAg6 said:

ReelAg6 said:

PaulsBunions said:

twk said:

AggieBaseball06 said:

ReelAg6 said:

WhoopN06 said:

I thought one requirement from the University was that any stadium Reno / rebuild had to stay within the existing footprint? Has that changed?

this may not have migrated here yet from the premium board, but Kendall Rogers posted this before the season. This is what Judas was working on.




As others have pointed out, the new facilities wouldn't allow a lot of this plan.

I'm not sure what others you are referring to, but nothing we are doing right now would keep us from doing what is shown in the drawings. There was some discussion here about virtually moving the grandstand south (building new) toward the intersection of Olsen Road and Bush, but between the underpass project, and the new facilities, that is not happening. The plan in the drawings is still viable.


I haven't been following that closely, does anybody if there's an updated graphic showing how the new facilities affects the footprint? Closest thing I can find is the satellite view in the below in 2025. From what I can tell I agree with you, I don't see how the facilities negates the rendering ReelAg posted.

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2025/2/6/24360608/28-3-million-texas-am-aggies-baseball-player-development-center-approved-by-board-of-regents


Here's my approximate footprint of the player development center. The red is the batting cages, pitching lab, and weight room. The blue is the locker rooms and other components.

Floor plan is below. Seems like the orange and purple was phased for after the season based on Earley's comments. They're going where the old batting cages were.



Thank you for this, from what I can tell this is still compatible with the rendering above isn't it?
ReelAg6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PaulsBunions said:

ReelAg6 said:

ReelAg6 said:

PaulsBunions said:

twk said:

AggieBaseball06 said:

ReelAg6 said:

WhoopN06 said:

I thought one requirement from the University was that any stadium Reno / rebuild had to stay within the existing footprint? Has that changed?

this may not have migrated here yet from the premium board, but Kendall Rogers posted this before the season. This is what Judas was working on.




As others have pointed out, the new facilities wouldn't allow a lot of this plan.

I'm not sure what others you are referring to, but nothing we are doing right now would keep us from doing what is shown in the drawings. There was some discussion here about virtually moving the grandstand south (building new) toward the intersection of Olsen Road and Bush, but between the underpass project, and the new facilities, that is not happening. The plan in the drawings is still viable.


I haven't been following that closely, does anybody if there's an updated graphic showing how the new facilities affects the footprint? Closest thing I can find is the satellite view in the below in 2025. From what I can tell I agree with you, I don't see how the facilities negates the rendering ReelAg posted.

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2025/2/6/24360608/28-3-million-texas-am-aggies-baseball-player-development-center-approved-by-board-of-regents


Here's my approximate footprint of the player development center. The red is the batting cages, pitching lab, and weight room. The blue is the locker rooms and other components.

Floor plan is below. Seems like the orange and purple was phased for after the season based on Earley's comments. They're going where the old batting cages were.



Thank you for this, from what I can tell this is still compatible with the rendering above isn't it?
1000%. It's why so much of the parking lot was used for this project.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.