Withdrawals

5,011 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Aggie Therapist
warrington74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any one else having anxiety withdrawal. So many moving parts in 7 days then nothing.
jkag89
No. More or less moving into the normal summer lull. Things will pick up with the MLB Draft in a week (during the All-Star Break) and then be pretty slow again.
Know Your Enemy
AG
We've had a lot of portal withdrawals.
StinkyPinky
AG
Its a good method if you have discipline
Ian Neff
AG
Agreed, OP.
DallasAg10
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

We've had a lot of portal withdrawals.

This.
Muy
AG
Humans weren't built to be in a constant state of panic over their team's roster.
zephyr88
AG
Some people love the drama. They thrive on chaos. Not me. This week, I'm actually at ease knowing that our true captain is at the helm and we'll be rowing with same crew and key pickups next year. 2024/2025 is gonna be a great time in Aggieland.
DallasAg 94
If you are looking for a baseball fix, Forum 53 is quite active.

**Forum Plug**

You can follow some of your favorite Ags, or your local baseball team that is still playing.
ensign_beedrill
AG
warrington74 said:

Any one else having anxiety withdrawal. So many moving parts in 7 days then nothing.
That feeling you're feeling? It's called peace. Embrace it.
nothingbutlove
I miss the activity on the board and the engagement. I don't miss the anxiety I felt when I thought the program was gutted and set back years. I'm relieved the Aggies seem to have landed on their feet. I'm looking forward to next season.

The whole thing was a little exhausting.
Aggie Therapist
AG
warrington74 said:

This too shall pass. Hunt the good stuff and know that a new era of Aggie Baseball has already began. Let us not forget the past, but cherish the accomplishments and learn from what happened.

2025 Aggie Baseball will be exciting!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.