2025 Lineup Predictions

25,439 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by DallasAg10
TXAGBQ76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tracy is at Lamar now
The Marksman
AG
So... Prager will be our ace again next season! Let's go!
Prager, Sdao, and Patton would be one of the best rotations in the country.
Killzone3abc
AG
There's probably gonna be a RHP in the weekend rotation. Sdao plays Aschenbecks role if I had to guess.
DallasAg10
AG
What a rotation we have. And tons of talent still in the pen ready to go. In the slim chance Aschenbeck returns, wow, what a lineup.

DallasAg10
AG
Thinking more about this, three weeks ago our whole roster was up in the air. A lot has changed, and I feel like we have Top 5 roster easy.

Pitching seemed to be up in the air, and Prager coming back really helps solidify the rotation. We have a roster with depth now. Do we have enough for someone to step up and fill in the K's that Aschenbeck delivered?
The Marksman
AG
DallasAg10 said:

Thinking more about this, three weeks ago our whole roster was up in the air. A lot has changed, and I feel like we have Top 5 roster easy.

Pitching seemed to be up in the air, and Prager coming back really helps solidify the rotation. We have a roster with depth now. Do we have enough for someone to step up and fill in the K's that Aschenbeck delivered?
I think Cunningham and/or Stewart will be elite closers
DallasAg10
AG
Excited to see what they can do!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.